Chapter 6 - Frida

Irresolute Frida stood in front of her wardrobe. She hadn't that many clothes and the most of them she sewed on her own. Would they be good enough for a party? Would they be good enough for Benny?

Of course Frida has decided to come to Agnetha's birthday. Somehow Agnetha has become her friend in just one hour. After their hug they have talked about god and the world and have realised that they were very similar in some ways and absolutely different in others. Like best friends. Then for Frida it has been clear that she would come to the party. Best friends did. And Agnetha's smile when Frida had agreed has been worth the pain to will see her and Benny together. At least Frida hoped so. After some hours of talking and laughing, which actually has been a real wonder because Frida has laughed almost as happy as she did before she had met Benny and lost him immediately. There has been only one thing they haven't talked about: Benny and Björn. It has seemed to Frida like it has been a bit embarrassing for Agnetha that she had thought Frida would like Björn the way he liked her. And Frida has avoided this topic because she was sure that Agnetha wouldn't be that happy when she knew that Frida loved her boyfriend.
But there have been enough other things they've could talk about like music. It has taken a while but then Frida remembered why she has felt like she had seen Agnetha somewhere before but then she has recognized the long blond hair, the face and the crystal clear voice. "Omg!", she has shouted, "You are Agnetha Fältskog!" Agnetha has laughed, "Of course, I said so, didn't I?" "No, but you are THAT Agnetha Fältskog! This famous young musician! You composed Jag var så kär! You reached the top of Svensktoppen!", Frida has shouted excited jumping up and down on the sofa. Agnetha has bursted into laugh.
But some time later Agnetha has had to leave because it was a long way back to Stockholm...

Frida twinkled twice and arrived in the present where she still stood with two possible dresses in each hand in front of her wardrobe. She sighed and decided to call Inger, maybe she could help to choose one.

Just half an hour later Inger and Frida stood there together with four dresses laying on the floor. But in the moment they had other things to discuss.
"And she invited you? To her birthday party? And he'll be there?", Inger shouted sounding at least as excited as Frida was. "Yes. Yes. Yes, but I won't talk to him that much. And I really don't want to destroy their relation. Agnetha is my friend!", Frida got clear. "But Benny's the love of your life! And some days ago you wanted to kill Barbie, remember", Inger said. "Her name is Agnetha. And some days ago I didn't know her."
"Oh and now you know her by talking with her maybe two hours?", Inger asked angry.
"Yes, I know her. And by the way what do you have against her?" Frida became angry too.
"I have nothing against her. I'm just surprised how fast you changed your feelings!", Inger shouted.
"I'm not...", Frida began to shout back but then she stopped. "Do you... Are you... Jealous?!", she asked quiet.
Inger became a bit red and that was the answer Frida wanted. Frida showed her friend a big smile and then she hugged her tightly. "You don't have to be!", she whispered into Inger's ear. Inger answered the hug and said: "It's your decision how you'll act on the party. And it's also your decision who you like." Frida smiled, "I like you and I like Agnetha, okay?" "Okay!", Inger answered. Then she jumped out of Frida's arms. "Now we have to choose the perfect dress for you!", she shouted. "Okay!", Frida shouted back like always and both bursted into laugh.

"The typical short black. The sexy red. The dark green with best shown décolleté. The last but not least dark blue.", Inger commented the different dresses. Frida giggled. "Which one matches perfect, not overdressed and not miserable?", she asked like she was in TV show. Inger made a thoughtful face, "Which one can persuade Benny best of Frida's qualities?" Frida laughed a little bit faked. "No but serious, which one should I wear?", she asked. Inger inspected all dresses a long time. "The blue one is way to innocent. But the red isn't perfect too", she wondered. Frida nodded, she would't feel comfortable in the tight red dress. "Please show me these two", Inger said. Frida nodded again and left to change her clothes.
Some minutes later she entered the room again wearing the short black dress. It was tight too but quite stretchable so it didn't bother Frida. Inger spent her a little applause and then she ordered Frida to turn around. "Yeah... okay... nice... Sexy!... Well...", she mumbled while watching the dress and Frida in it carefully. "Okay, and CHANGE!", she shouted.
When Frida came in Inger just sit there, her mouth was a perfect "o". "What is it...?", Frida asked insecure. "It's... It's just perfect!", Inger whispered, "it fits perfect, oh Frida, TAKE IT OR I KILL YOU", she suddenly shouted. Frida laughed, "Okay, okay!" She walked over to the mirror and watched herself critically. The green cloth bordered her décolleté advantageously, it laid tight on her waist and then opened to flutter around her legs, it ended close before her knees. It looked good and showed her nice figure.
Frida nodded to her mirror image and turned around to Inger. "Okay", she said, "I'll take this one." "Okay? Okay?!", Inger shouted, "It's way more than okay, it's fantastic! Benny will immediately fall in love with you! You look like a fairy or another good-looking magical creature but I always forget the name of them, like an unicorn?!" Inger completely freaked out. "You mean, I look like a horse with a big horn?!", Frida laughed. "Oh Frida you smurf, you know exactly what I mean!", Inger shouted but then she suddenly became quiet. "We have to think about your hair!", she said with a scared look, "quick, quick, you have to leave in two hours!" "Oh keep calm, two hours! It's much more than enough time...", Frida began. "Shut up, in the shower with you, hurry up!", Inger cried hysterically. Frida hid her laughter and stood up. "HURRY UP!"