All Of Me

All Of Me

Spinoff to Fall For Me ~ you do not need to read Fall For Me to understand this, but it would help.

Bad things happen. It's a factor in life that can't be avoided. Besides, everything happens for a reason, right?

Bobbi had a hard time believing so up until she met Luke Daniels. He was the boy who opened Bobbi's eyes, and vice versa. The two found each other and connected at a perfect point in their lives because they learned so much from one another.

And learning how to be strong and forgiving was one of the biggest things these two could've learned from the other.

•~•~•

IMPORTANT:
This story has MANY plot holes. A lot of it does not add up with Fall For Me, mainly ages. I'm aware that Riley is 3/4 when Bobbi is born and the twins and Bobbi are a year apart, therefore not making it possible for all of them to be in high school at the same time together. However, this wasn't an issue I really acknowledged when I started writing two and a half years ago. As of right now, I am leaving the plotholes as they are. The story is still readable and enjoyable, as current readers say. Perhaps one day I will rewrite this whole book to add up with the ages in Fall For Me, but for now, I am leaving it be.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy.

Dedication: @lacedpink
Shout out to my good friend Cami for helping me improve my writing skills and for some amazing covers! I highly suggest checking out her stories - she puts a lot of time and effort into them and they're really good!

Next update: September 8th

Who can't wait?!

-Emily