Imagine #1: Nicotine

"Get out!" Brendon yelled at you as he pushed out out of his front door and onto the concrete sidewalk. You filled with rage as you wiped the tears from your face. You got back up and ran down his driveway into the pouring rain. You and Brendon had just gotten into the worst fight of your entire relationship and you didn't know if you even still had a relationship at this point.

You ran, letting the rain whip you in the face and sting your skin. You eventually stopped running and just walked along the side of the road. You shoved your already soaking wet hands into your hoodie pocket and tried to warm yourself up as much as possible, since it was October.

You walked for at least an hour but something got you running again, it was Brendon's car. As soon as you even thought it was him, you started to run up into the woods. You ran even faster when you heard a car door slam closed. You were at war with yourself because you wanted to see Brendon and make sure everything was okay between you two, but you were also really mad at him, so you decided to keep running.

"{Y/N}! Please don't hide from me!" You heard Brendon call for you all through the woods, trying to get you to run to him. You knew then that you would have to run all the way back to your house to get away from him. You planned out your timing and when your heard Brendon walk the other direction, you sprinted out of the woods and got back to the road, after you reached the road, you started running in the direction of your house.

~~~~~~~~~~

You got to your house and knew that Brendon would come looking for you here next, so you didn't have much time. You ran to your room, put on some dry clothes, packed some extra clothes, then grabbed some food and water and shoved everything into a backpack. You grabbed your phone and checked the time, you probably didn't have much longer, so you quickly grabbed a charger for your phone and sprinted out the back door.

You really didn't know where to go so that Brendon would come looking for you, then you thought of all the friends you could stay with. You had crossed everyone off your list except one person: Pete Wentz. You pulled out your phone and dialed Pete's number, praying that he would pick up.

"Hello?" You heard Pete say with what sounded like a mouth full of pizza.

"Pete? Could I crash at your place for a couple days?" You asked as you tried shielding your face from the downpour.

"Yeah, what's up?" Pete asked with a worried tone.

"Brendon and I got into a really big fight and I'm trying to hide from him... I know you guys are really close but if he asks where I am, you have to tell him that you don't know alright?" You said into your phone.

"Alright, only 'cause I've known you longer though." Pete said back.

"Thanks a ton Pete, see you in like an hour." You said, then hung up the phone. You felt bad for making Pete lie to Brendon but there was nothing else you could do.

~~~~~~~

"{Y/N}, you're soaked!" Pete exclaimed as you walked through his front door shivering. You walked in and Pete walked into the other room to go get you a towel.

"Yeah, I kinda walked here in the rain..." You said as you grabbed the towel from him and wrapped it around yourself and started to dry off.

"Wow, it must have been pretty bad huh?" Pete said as he put another towel and around you and started to help you dry off. Pete has always been there for you, you've known each other since middle school and you've stuck with each other since then.

"Honestly, I don't even know what we were fighting about, he came home from the studio all angry and was slamming all the doors and I was letting him get away with it, but then he started just yelling at me for doing normal things and I felt really offended." You explained to Pete, and he nodded in understanding.

"Well, I'm sure it was just a work thing. Coming from personal experience, it's pretty stressful having to be cooped up in a studio all day with your producers yelling at you that you're doing this wrong or playing that sharp, just don't worry about it everything will be alright." Pete said as he rubbed the towel on your wet hair and smiled at you.

You got yourself almost completely dry, then changed into the extra clothes that you had packed, Pete even let you throw your dirty clothes into his washer so that you could wear them again. You settled down on the couch next to Pete when you heard Pete's phone ring, he showed you that the screen read Brendon. He answered the call and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" Pete said as he held the phone out in front of both of you.

"P-pete..." Brendon said with a shaky voice, he was crying. "Pete have you seen {Y/N}? I yelled at her earlier and she got really upset and then she ran away, I haven't seen her for hours and I'm scared that something bad happened... I've been calling everyone I know and no one has seen her, please tell me you have." Brendon was almost screaming into his phone and the sound of his voice made you tear up a little bit. Pete looked over at you with a concerned look on his face before responding.

"I'm sorry buddy, I-I haven't seen her since a couple days ago..." Pete said into the phone, sounded genuinely sorry for Brendon. You heard Brendon pull the phone away from his face and just scream at himself.

"Pete are you sure? You know she means everything to me man, if I lose her, I won't have anything left in my life. Pete please help me look for her, you have no idea how bad I want to tell her that she's my everything and even though we fight and it hurts a lot I still love her, she's like nicotine Pete." Brendon sobbed into the phone. You started to sob as well and you couldn't help yourself anymore. You took the phone out of Pete's hand, took it off speaker and put it up to your ear.

"Brendon... I'm with Pete, I'm so sorry for running from you. I love you Brendon, I'm so sorry for making Pete lie to you, it was all my fault." You said into the phone and then you heard Brendon start crying some more.

"I'll be there in five minutes." Brendon said, then he hung up the phone and you smiled to yourself.

~~~~~~~~

Brendon arrived at Pete's and picked you up. He thanked Pete for helping you out and then you both walked out to his car. You both got in and when you turned to telling Brendon something, he cupped your face in his hands and starting kissing you. You were going to pull away, but you couldn't, you had been wanting this all day. You finally were able to force yourself to pull away.

"Brendon..." You whispered.

"I know, I'm so sorry. I love you, I should have never done that to you." Brendon whispered back, then you both leaned in to kiss again. Before you were able to touch lips, Brendon stopped you.

"Let's wait till we get home, okay?" He said hopefully.

"Yeah..." You said, even though you wanted to kiss Brendon now.

The ten minute drive home felt like hours and as soon as Brendon closed the front door, you crashed your lips onto his and fell backwards onto the couch.

"I love you..." You murmured between kisses. You felt Brendon smile and pull away.

"You're definitely like nicotine..." He whispered, then you both lied down on the couch together and fell asleep.

~~~A/N~~~

Well that was my first Brendon Urie imagine, I also have another book entitled "Fall Out Boy Imagines" and you can check it out if you're into Fall Out Boy too! Hope you enjoyed!! <3