Imagine #21: Life In Color Pt. 2

A/N:

Since a lot of you (well 6) wanted a part two to my last imagine, here it is! Please enjoy and let me know how I did!

"Thank you, no one has ever paid any attention to my eyes except for doctors." you said shyly, mostly just wondering how you were going to find out why this guy, Brendon appeared in such bright colors to you.

"Listen I wanna help you out so just let me know what I can do." Brendon said cheerfully, and then his hands slipped out of yours and everything started to fade again.

"Don 't-" you stopped yourself from telling him to not let go of your hands, since you had only just met but it was too late, Brendon immediately tightened his grip on your hands and the color came back even stronger. You let out a small gasp and then felt a tear slip down your face.

"C'mon, let's go to my place and we can figure this all out," Brendon said as he let go of one hand but kept the other one squeezed tight in his. He started pulling you off the bridge and down the street, then before you realized it you were both in a taxi, speeding down the street.

"Wait, I don't even know you..." you said meekly as you slowly let go of Brendon's hand, the colors faded and the only thing left was Brendon's vibrant glow. You watched as his expression fell and he started to look saddened. You started thinking about everything that's happened without colors and how you desperately tried to chase down Brendon just hours ago. Now, everything felt a lot different and you felt like this situation was dangerous.

"Listen though-" Brendon tried to reach for your hands again but you quickly pulled away without thinking. You saw that Brendon was obviously hurt and you felt bad but you started really thinking about the situation in depth. You had no idea who this person was and you were about to casually just let them take you into their home and try to figure out why you can see them in color when everyone else appears in gray.

The taxi came to a slow stop at a red light and you saw it as a sign. You quickly opened the door, slammed it behind you and started running down the street for what felt like the thousandth time that day. Without caring, tears streamed down your face as your shoes slapped against the pavement. You thought you heard Brendon calling after you but didn't bother to look back because you just needed to get away from everyone right now.

"{Y/N}!" Brendon called after you. It was the last thing you heard before you vision went blurry and your legs collapsed underneath you. Right before you lost all vision, you saw a worried face looking down at you, but you weren't able to identify whose it was.

~~~~~

The next thing you knew, you were in your bedroom and everything was still gray. Until you took the comforter off yourself, and you appeared slightly more colorful than normal. You rubbed your eyes to make sure they weren't playing some trick on you, but you really could see the different shades in your clothing. You quickly covered yourself back up as you heard someone at your bedroom door.

"Ms.{Y/L/N}? Are you up?" you heard an unfamiliar voice ask. You snapped your head over to the direction of the door and saw a police officer standing in the door frame with Brendon in the background. You squeezed your eyes shut and started gripping your head tightly, wanting to wake up, to get out of this horrible nightmare that was your life. "Miss-"

"Yes. Yes I'm up..." you snapped angrily, wishing you had never chased after Brendon, wishing you had never even seen him. "What happened?" you asked, sounding simply exhausted, which you were slightly, but mostly angry.

"Well ma'am, you got out of a taxi and Mr. Urie here chased after you, but before he could reach you, someone ran out of an ally and injected something into you while walking by, then that's when Mr. Urie said he saw you collapse." The office was very kind even though you had just snapped at him and you thanked him for letting you get caught up on what happened. After that, the officer kindly departed and now it was just you and Brendon left alone. 

"I-I'm..." you stuttered, searching for ways to express your thanks to Brendon. "...thanks," you said with a bit of a sour tone. You looked back down at yourself, and you were able to see the color in the bracelets that you wore everyday.

"Are you feeling alright?" Brendon asked. You processed his words for a moment before looking up and responding.

"What did they inject into me?" you asked, while moving the bracelets up and down your arm.

"The police still don't know. They don't even know who did it... why? Do you feel sick?" Brendon became a lot more concerned, then he walked over to your bed and sat on the edge closest to the door.

"I just..." you pulled the comforter off of yourself again, revealing more vibrant colors this time.

"What is it?" Brendon slid his hand on top of yours.

"What do red and green look like?"

A/N:

OMG SO I'M SUPER SORRY. I haven't updated any of my imagine books in like a month but I just really wanted to finish this part but I couldn't figure out how to bring it to an end, I mean obvious I'm gonna have a couple more parts to this "mini fanfic" but I'm just really glad I got this part done. THANKS SO MUCH FOR WAITING SO LONG, AGAIN I'M SORRY.

-Hay