Imagine #25: Nightmares

You woke up, freezing and sweating at the same time and took a deep breath.

"{Y/N}," your husband Brendon sat up next to you and put his hand on your back. "Nightmares again?" You just nodded and let tears start to slip down your face. You don't even remember any of your dream except for a scream you heard right before you woke up that sounded like something was trying to eat Brendon alive and it wouldn't stop ringing in your head.

"Bren..." you said as you got out of bed and ran to get a sweat shirt to put over the tank top you had been sleeping in. You crawled back into bed and Brendon pulled you into a hug. Rubbing your back, trying to soothe you out of your scared state.

"It's gonna be okay {Y/N}. I'm here, you're okay," Brendon whispered as you started to slow down your breathing back to a normal rate. You kept feeling tears slip down your face and soak into Brendon's shirt until he pushed your back slightly and wiped them away from your cheek. Then he placed a soft kiss on your forehead and smiled at you.

"What would I do without you Bren?" you asked as you laid back down on Brendon's check and he started to rub your back again.

"Probably in the same place but just another guy," Brendon whispered as he squeezed you tighter and you felt even more of his warmth.

"I don't think so... I'd be so different without you Brendon. I would've have been able to get over my depression or move on from all my ex's. You're actually everything to me Brendon Urie," you said as you squeezed him back.

"And your my everything {Y/N} Urie," Brendon said, knowing that you loved it when he called you by your full name because you still couldn't believe that his last name was your last name too.

"I love you Mr. Urie,"

"I love you too Mrs. Urie." And with that you thought that you'd never have another nightmare again.

A/N:

Okay so I know that was super short but I kinda liked writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you haven't already, please check out "Life In Color" my new Brendon Urie fanfiction and if you're artistic leave a cover idea in my DM's and I'll be holding a contest to see who's artwork I'll be using as the new cover. I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading! <3

-Hay