Imagine #9: The End of All Things

Imagine#9: The End of All Things

~~A/N~~

If you actually listen to "The End of All Things" while reading this it makes it like %37464339 sadder but it just fits so well and ugg just listen to the song okay? Thanks.

"Bren, please don't leave now, not yet!" You begged as your boyfriend of three years Brendon Urie just stared at you with an apology on his face.

"Angel I go away all the time for tours, this is no different..." Brendon said as tears rolled down your cheeks.

"This isn't like a tour Brendon, you won't come back from this! You'll never come back from this Brendon, never." You sobbed at Brendon, and you didn't know weather to feels sorry or sad or angry because Brendon was in the hospital and to see you was his dying wish.

"Angel, I'm know that I'm gonna die happy because..." Brendon started speaking but you stopped him.

"No Brendon, listen to me! You're far to young to die, please don't do this to me, to your fans, to everyone who's ever loved you. Just stay with us Brendon." You pleaded as you gripped Brendon's hand and shook it, as if you could transfer your own life to him. Then for the first time since you and Brendon started dating, you saw a tear, no multiple tears flow down his cheeks. You sobbed even harder and then you laughed.

"{Y/N} I wish I could, but this just isn't something I can live with, Angel I have to go." Brendon said as he reached up and brushed the tears off of your face, revealing the IV that was stuck into his arm. You laughed as the lyrics of "Camisado" flowed through your thoughts.

Your IV and the hospital bed

this was no accident this was a

therapeutic chain of events...

Brendon didn't know what your were thinking about but he laughed along with you just to try and cheer himself up. You smiled and kissed his soft lips, praying that it wouldn't be the last time. You starting to think more and the lyrics to "Camisado" actually were exactly what happened tonight.

The only reason Brendon was in the hospital was because someone had purposely tried to kill Brendon only mere hours ago. It felt like days, since you came home and saw an unconscious Brendon lying on your living room floor in a small puddle of his own blood. You were starting to feel sick again so you stopped thinking about the awful scene you witnessed. This was no accident.

~~A/N~~

Okay so quite obviously I'm going to be making a part 2 to this because I knew if I tried cramming the whole story into one part it would be like 3,000 words long so yeah, be on the look out for new imagines!! :D

~Hay