Imagine #3: Old Photographs

"Brendon, a hand please..." You hissed as you tried to lift a box of old photos that you and Brendon had found while cleaning out your attic. Brendon rushed over and grabbed the other side of the box, taking some weight off of you. You carried the box into your living room and started to look through some of the old pictures.

"Woah! Look at this one, what are you like five in this?" Brendon laughed as he held up a picture of you on your fifth birthday with cake all over your face. You took the picture out of his hand as you started to blush.

"None of your business sir!" You exclaimed

"Aww, I thought it was pretty cute." Brendon said in a baby voice. You leaned over and punched him in the shoulder.

"Oh shush up, I'm sure there's some embarrassing pictures of you in here too." You searched through the box until you found a picture from when you and Brendon went to the semi-formal together in middle school, you both looked like little dorky nerds. "Aww look at this one, we are so the quirkiest couple in the universe." You said as you leaned over and tapped his nose and he smiled at you.

"Wait look, it's out first date... from kindergarten!" Brendon burst out laughing as he handed the photo over to you. It was a picture of you leaning over and kissing Brendon on the cheek, and he face was priceless, he looked like he just got told he was going to Disney World he looked so happy and excited. You starting to crack up and roll around on the floor.

"Wait, how did we get a baby picture of you?" You giggled while you handed Brendon a picture of himself in the bathtub, looking as clueless as ever. Brendon blushed then stuck in photo in his shirt pocket.

"That wasn't for your eyes." He pouted, crossing his arms.

"Oh come on, it's no big deal right?" You laughed, and eventually Brendon broke his serious pouty face and joined in laughing with you.

The two of you laughed the whole day while looking through all the photos from your childhood and at one point both of you cried. You had come across you kindergarten and high school graduation pictures at the same time and you were both in the same poses in both the pictures. You had both of you arms wrapped around Brendon's neck and he was wearing his adorably gigantic smile that he's always had.

You and Brendon cleaned up your mess and as you were putting the box back into the attic you noticed something that you didn't before. It was a Polaroid camera, you smiled again and grabbed the camera and a box of film that had been lying next to it.

"Brendon, look what I found..." You said as you held up the camera and film. Brendon's eyes widened and he ran over and took the camera out of your hand. He had ran over so quickly that you didn't know what was going on until you saw him take selfie with him sticking out his tongue and making a peace sign. You laughed at your boyfriend and took the camera back from him.
You went to take a selfie but Brendon leaned over and kissed your cheek and so you made a surprised face and took the picture. You were about to make some new memories with this camera and Brendon.

~~~A/N~~~

Hopefully that wasn't too short for anyone... hope you enjoyed!!<3