Imagine #16: Breakfast in Bed

You felt hot and cold all at once and you were becoming confused with yourself. That's right, you were sick. You rarely ever did get sick and when you did, you got it bad unfortunately. You laid on your side curled up on your bed and felt like you couldn't breathe.

"Breeen-," you started to call and then broke into a coughing fit. "-don..." you finished off your boyfriend's name and you heard him start walking into the room and he looked panicked. "Chill, I just have a cold, not bronchitis." You earned a laugh from Brendon with this and seeing him happy made you smile.

"What can I do for you my sunshine?" Brendon said as he came over to the side of the bed and started to pet down your bedhead. You smiled and blushed and Brendon put up his fingers, indicating for you to wait and then he ran out of the room. You let out a light laugh and then just messed around on your phone until you heard Brendon's giant feet pounding on the stairs.

"Bren?" You heard Brendon get to the top of the steps but he never entered your room.

"I'm right here my little sunflower." You smiled as Brendon appeared in the doorway with a tray full of delicious breakfast foods.

"Brendon!" you exclaimed and he cuddled up next you to after setting the tray on your lap. You leaned over and planted a big kiss on his cheek and he pretended to act all excited. You both shared the breakfast since you didn't want to upset your stomach so much you at very little. You finished and then rolled over to face Brendon.

"You really are beautiful Sunflower." Brendon said as he reached out and gently pressed his thumb against your cheek and hold the rest of your face in the palm of his hand. You both leaned in and shared a kiss that lasted longer than you imagined it would and when you finally pulled back, you and Brendon let out loud sighs and then laughed at each other, spending the rest of the day either sleeping or watching old movies in bed.

A/N:

Yeah, yeah I know it was short and really crappy but I have big news. I am going to start publishing twenty one pilots imagines and I would really appriciate if all of you guys gave them a look if you're into twenty one pilots, k? Thanks!

-Hay