Imagine #14: Coma

Imagine #14: Coma

You grabbed the French Vanilla tea that you made and walked over to your couch in sweats and a baggy t-shirt. You set the piping hot tea down on the coffee table and grabbed your laptop, then you proceeded to curl up into a ball and open up your tumblr.

You scrolled through your feed and spotted a few interesting things, not much though so you opened up your Twitter instead. You went to check Brendon Urie's account and you didn't see it come up under the people that you follow. You tried typing his name into the search bar and still nothing. You became very concerned at the thought that Brendon had deleted his Twitter account and so you checked the band account to see if that could give you any insight. Then fear struck your heart as you found the the band account was gone as well. You went into an immediate state of panic and frantically typed in Dallon Weekes. To your relief, his account came up but it wasn't the same. It didn't say that he was a singer or songwriter and he wasn't the bassist for Panic! At The Disco...

You quickly sent a text to your cousin Andy asking what happened to Panic! When Andy responded, you felt a tear slip down your face...

"What's that?"

You rushed around the house looking from your iPod and when you finally found it, you clicked on the first Panic! song you could find, "The End of All Things" You started to play it, but the artist category of the song was left blank and there was no music, only a dull sounding note that played until the song was over. They didn't exist? You had taken a nap earlier but I wasn't that long was it?! You rushed back into the living room and started typing the band name into the search bar, absolutely no results. You felt a pain in your head and collapsed to the floor, screaming in pain. There was a pounding in your head and it was getting louder by every second. You heard "The End Of All Things" playing somewhere in the back of your mind then, everything was black for a while.

You finally started to see light and you started to focus on a figure nearby, your eyesight was blurry and you couldn't make out what the face looked like. You tried speaking but your throat was so dry, it felt like you hadn't had anything to drink in years. You again tried speaking to the figure sitting across the room but all you could produce was a low croaking sound before feeling you had wasted all of your energy. The faceless figure had looked over in your direction, then you heard a loud, muffled noise and people started to flood into the room, everything was very blurry and nothing felt real, faces were rushing past, in and out of the room, all of them only mere shadows of people. You started to breathe heavily and then everyone in the room slowed down as you started to blink and see a bit better. One of the shadow faces came closer and placed a pair on glasses on your face.

"{Y/N}..." you heard in a very familiar voice that was barely above a whisper. You felt something cool slide down your throat when you realized that someone was giving you water and you gladly finished several glasses full before even trying to speak. Now most people would ask why they were in a hospital or how long they had been there, but that was the last concern that you had because the first words that you spoke were:

"Who is Brendon Urie?" The doctors and nurses started to giggle and you looked across the room, to see none other than Brendon sitting in the big chair and his head shot up at the mention of his name.

"How do you know me?" Brendon asked as he made his way across the room.

"You... you're real? Is Panic! real?" You asked, still severely confused as to who everyone was and where you were and why and a thousand questions started to build up in your brain.

"I'm Brendon Urie, I am real and so is Panic! you, you're my girlfriend..." Brendon whispered. "{Y/N} please remember... I can't be without you any longer, three years is enough..." Brendon started to cry as he came to your bedside and grabbed your hand in his large, soft ones.

~~~A/N~~~

Part two maybe? I really hope you guys are enjoying these and please let me know asap if I should start writing twenty one pilots imagines. Another announcement: I have no artistic ability so if anyone would like to redesign the cover of this book, I'd be glad to take a look at what you have! Thanks guys!

-Hay