Imagine #18: Shopping Day

Your eyes fluttered open and the sun was almost blinding you. You could hear birds chirping outside your window and for a moment, you thought you were still dreaming. You hummed happily to yourself as you gathered enough strength to get yourself out of bed and get dressed, but before you could get out of pajamas, you heard your doorbell ring and figured it could only be one person.

"Hello Brendon..." you yawned as you pulled the door open and walked into your kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee for the both of you. As you made the coffee, you continued to softly hum to yourself and you couldn't stop smiling. Brendon noticed this and decided to mention it to you.

"Well, someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning..." Brendon said slyly as he came over to you and gave you a confused look since you are usually a horrible morning person.

"I don't know something just feels really good today and I don't know what it is..." you said in a sing-song voice as you swayed side to side. You continued your swaying as you reached out and placed your hands on Brendon's shoulders, making him sway along with you.

"Okay, are you on any medications right now?" Brendon chuckled as he placed his hands on your waist and gladly swayed along with you, cracking a giant grin.

"No..." you chuckled as you put your head down trying to hide the redness that just rose to your cheeks. "I don't know something just really made me happy this morning." You smiled even wider and then you gazed into Brendon's eyes and for some reason nothing else really mattered.

"You're staring very lovingly at me you know..." Brendon smirked which made you blush even worse.

"I know, it's 'cause I think I love you..." you said, without even thinking really. Then as if your day couldn't get any better, Brendon leaned down and kissed you on the lips.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

You shot out of bed and slammed your hand down on the alarm clock that sat on the table next to your bed. You knew it was too good to be true, so you just flopped back down onto your back and for a second it was like you could still feel Brendon's lips on yours. It was already 7:30 and real-life Brendon was due to come over at 9 so you had to force yourself out of bed so you could shower and try and make yourself look less zombie-like.

~*~*~*~

By the time you got out of the shower it was now 8 and you still didn't even have an outfit picked out. So you scurried into your room and threw on a bath robe while your browsed your closet, searching for a perfect outfit to go shopping with Brendon in. You didn't want to over dress for what would normal occasion, but you also didn't want to have to walk with Brendon in an over sized hoodie and stretch pants.

You finally settled on a pair of skinny jeans and a maroon colored sweater, along with your classic black converse that you wore with practically every outfit you owned.  You had just finished putting on your makeup when you finally heard the doorbell ring and you rushed downstairs to welcome Brendon.

"Hello Brendon..." you said cheerfully and then ran into the kitchen to fix yourself a cup of coffee for on the go.

~*~*~*~

The car ride to the shopping center was pretty uneventful, only you and Brendon jamming out to classic Panic! songs and laughing at each other. Once you arrived, you headed in the direction of the book store.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brendon said while grabbing a hold of your arm and started to walk in the direction of all of the clothing shops. You groaned and tried to stop in your tracks but Brendon had always been much stronger than you.

"Brennnn, I wanna go to the book store!" you complained as you tried your best to tug in the opposite direction.

"Oh no, I have another idea for your young lady..." Brendon said as he literally swooped you off of your feet and carried you into the nearest Hot Topic.

"Bren, I wanna get booooooks." you whined as Brendon dragged you to the back of the store where all of the skinny jeans were.

"No, you need some new black skinny jeans." Brendon walked right over to your size and handed you a pair with a sly smirk, suggesting that you go try them on. You finally gave up with an over-exaggerated sigh and walked towards the changing room. It only took you a few minutes to get the skinny jeans on then you peeked your head out from behind the curtain to make sure Brendon was still waiting for you and when you got his nod of approval, you came out and did a little strut.

"Do they make me look fat?" you asked jokingly as you turned around and tried to look at your own butt.

"No of course not, you look fine..." Brendon answered. After doing one more strut walk, you went back into the changing room and took the new jeans off and put your old, worn ones back on. You stepped out of the changing room and started in the direction of the check out counter when you felt Brendon's grip on your arm yet again.

"Woah, you don't just buy a new pair of black skinny jeans without a new band tee," Brendon chuckled as he pulled you over to the wall of band t-shirts that made you smile a bit more but also wonder why Brendon was doing all of this for you.

You ended up picking out more than one new band tee. You ended up with a grand total of four new t-shirts, one All Time Low tee, two Sleeping with Sirens tees and a Panic! At The Disco tee just because Brendon was with you and you thought it would be kinda funny if you did while he was there with you. Finally you walked up to the check-out counter and before you could even turn to get any money out of your purse, Brendon had everything up on the counter and was pulling money out of his wallet.

"Brendon what are you doing?" you mumbled nervously as you felt your hands start to clam up. You've always hated when people pay for you when you're perfectly capable of doing so yourself.

"Hey, don't sweat it alright? You save your money for the bookstore." Brendon said quietly to you with a small little wink that made your face go slightly pink. Brendon had finished paying and thanked the cashier and the second you both exited the shop, you gave him a light smack on the arm.

"You know I hate it when you pay for me like that!" you pout. You and Brendon only laugh and then Brendon unexpectedly reaches down and grabs your hand. You stop laughing immediately and blush profusely.

"Sorry do you want me to..." Brendon started to loosen his grip on your hand but you just held on to him tighter and didn't say anything for a while. You couldn't stand the awkward silence so you broke the tension.

"Bookstore now?" you asked quietly, still feeling really awkward about the whole hand holding thing.

"Of course, where ever you want to go..." Brendon answered as he gave your hand a quick squeeze. You blushed yet again and now, the bookstore was the farthest thing from your mind.

A/N:

Sorry guys I know it's been a couple weeks since I've updated so I tried to make this one pretty lengthy and maybe I'll be putting out a part two about the bookstore(?) Just let me know and I'll see what I can do! Thanks for all the support and reads, it's really cool and that makes all of you really cool so thanks a lot!

Stay victorious,

-Hay