Imagine #28: My Boyfriend does my makeup

You got out of your car and started to walk towards your boyfriend Brendon's house. You barged through the door and set down several plastic bags on his kitchen table.

"What's all this?" He asked as he started peaking inside of the bags.

"It's for that video I asked if you would help me make remember?" You said as you started to walk back outside to grab your camera. Brendon was following close behind.

"I don't really remember agreeing to this but I guess for you I'll do whatever this is," Brendon said as he went behind you and gave you a hug. You turned around with your filming equipment and gave Brendon a peck on the kiss and started to head back inside.

"Alright, so bring those bags in here and we can get started," you said as you began to set everything up.

"{Y/N}, what is all of this?" Brendon asked while pulling out a tube of liquid eyeliner.

"It's makeup silly, I know you forgot but you promised you  would help me make a video where you did my makeup, you know just for fun," you said as you made the final adjustments on your camera setup and then started to pull makeup out of the bags and lay everything on Brendon's coffee table. Brendon groaned as you started to pull out objects that were very foreign to him, like foundation, highlighter, and other makeup products you would use in your daily routine.

"Babe, you know that I know absolutely nothing about any of this shit right?" Brendon asked while still staring at everything you just laid out in front of him. You took everything out of his hands and set it all back on the coffee table.

"That's what will make it funny, duh," you said as you sat down and patted the seat next to you. Brendon saw down next to you and you pressed record on the camera.

"Hello everyone! Welcome back to another makeup video except this time I'm not going to be doing the makeup this time... I would now like to introduce my lovely assistant and boyfriend Brendon Urie!" You gestured towards Brendon and he did an awkward lean into frame complete with jazz hands.

"Hello..." Brendon managed to sputter out.

"Well lets just dive right into this shall we??" You suggest as you start to turn towards Brendon.

"Wait I don't get any references about any of this stuff??" Brendon exclaims.

"Nope!" you respond, popping the p. "Just go with what you think looks beautiful."

"Well then I think I'm done here 'cause you're perfect..." Brendon says with a chuckle.

"Although I appreciate the compliment- I think this will be hilarious so just try your best," you say while blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I think I'm finally finished!" Brendon said as you felt him push lipstick on to your face one last time.

"Alright then... let's see," you open your eyes and turn towards your recording setup where you can see yourself in a laptop. You immediately burst into laughter when you see that Brendon had drawn little hearts on your cheeks with pink lipstick, the winged eyeliner is in a squiggly line, and you have on electric blue lipstick.

"You didn't even try!" You exclaim as you turn towards Brendon who is having his own giggling fit.

"Are you sure? Cuz I'm really digging this look," Brendon says as he pauses his laughter and stares at you. You stare back until you remember you're supposed to be filming.

"Well... um I guess that's all I have for today! As always thanks for watching and I'll see you guys in the next video!" You get up quickly and turn off your camera, then start putting your recording set up away. You feel Brendon's hands snake around your waist and when you turn around, you are met with his soft lips, feeling his smile. You break apart to see that Brendon also has electric blue lipstick on now and you laugh.

It's in that moment you realize just how lucky you are.

A/N:
So yeah I haven't updated in forever but I really want to get back into writing fanfic again because it just makes me happy! Dm or comment any requests you have!! Thanks for reading!

-Hayley