Imagine #6: Game Night with the Boys

"Where the heck is Dallon?" Brendon asked as he checked his iPhone for the time.

"I don't know, I told him to be here by 6:30." You told Brendon as he unlocked his phone and started to type a text to Dallon.

"Well why can't we just start without him?" Kenneth said from the opposite side of the room. You and Brendon both broke out with hysterical laughter and when you finished Kenneth just gave you both a really confused look.

"No, we never start game night without Dallon. We tried that one time and Dallon didn't come to work for like a whole week." You said to Kenneth as you held back more laughter. Kenneth let out a small laugh, it's one of those things were you had to be there I guess. Just them Dallon strolled casually through the door to your apartment. 

"Hey, speaking of the Devil there he is!" You said as you got up and greeted Dallon with a quick hug. 

"Sorry, hey you didn't start without me did you?" He said in a playfully threatening voice and everyone laughed without answering the question. After everyone settled down, you starting to decided what game to play.

"Monopoly?" Brendon asked while biting back laughter.

"Brendon, no. You ask to play that every week and you know it." Dallon said with a slight bit of seriousness in his voice.

"Whatever, you're no fun." Brendon said, trying to act annoyed. Dallon leaned over and punched him in the shoulder than they both started to crack up.

You finally all decided to play "Sorry Sliders," you had found the game in the bottom of the several game boxes you kept laying around your apartment.

---/\---/\---/\---

"SORRY! MOTHER-" Brendon screamed but then you cut him off.

"Brendon other people live in this apartment and it's almost three in the morning!" You whisper screamed at Brendon and he sat down. You let out a delirious laugh and fell back into the couch, covering your face from exhaustion. You heard Brendon let out another drunk giggled and slide his piece across the board, trying to knock everyone else out of the center. Whenever you removed your hands from your face you saw Dallon crying from laughter, Daniel and Kenneth drinking their beers and a passed out Brendon lying right next to you.

"Okay, obviously everyone here is too drunk to drive so you all can crash here but I only have one guest room and this living room." You said as you got up out of your seat and started to put away the board game.

"I just need a pillow and a blanket and I'll crash on the floor." Dallon said with a bit of a slur as he stood up and wobbled a bit. You tossed him a pillow from the nearest couch and then went into the other room to grab a spare blanket.

"Dibs on the bed." Kenneth said as he tossed his beer bottle into the trash can, then he strolled off into the other room and everyone assumed he fell asleep there. Daniel looked at the couch opposite of Brendon then just face planted and fell asleep. You looked at Brendon again and saw that he looked like he was in an uncomfortable position, so you walked over and tried to adjust his position.

"{Y/N}...?" Brendon said, you smelled the beer drift out of his mouth and you almost gagged. You had never liked alcohol and only kept it at your apartment for game nights. "{Y/N}, you're so beautiful..." Brendon said hazily, then hiccuped and moaned into the couch.

"Bren, stay awake I'm gonna get you some water." You said to Brendon as you walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from that cabinet. You filled the glass then walked back to Brendon, who was now sitting up and waiting for his water.

"Seriously {Y/N}, I really like you, and I wanna kiss you right now." You just sat there and stared at Brendon while he sipped his glass of water.

"Bren, wait... no, you're just drunk you don't mean this." You said to Brendon and he frowned, then smirked. He handed you his glass and you set it on the side table. The moment you turned back to face Brendon, his lips crashed into yours and you tasted to alcohol on his breath, but for some reason you didn't pull away.

"Are you sure about that?" Brendon whispered into your ear and then he planted a soft kiss on your lips. You looked around and thanked the heavens that no one was awake to witness that.

"Bren..." You started.

"Hey, let's talk in the morning when what I'm saying makes sense to me kay?" Brendon slurred, then he opened up his arms and you rested your head onto his chest.

"Kay."

~~A/N~~

Sorry for such slow posts, everything should speed up once school starts. THANKS FOR HANGING IN WITH ME!! (Part 2!?!?!?)

-Hay_palm