Drunk Enough ~MiniMerkaa~

-Simons POV-

I had told everyone including my fans that I was gay. It wasn't easy having a crush on a straight guy. It was pretty easy when you're drunk.

Me and the guys had gone out clubbing. We drank shot after shot, after shot after shot.

After a while everyone was drunk.

JJ was passed out at the bar, Tobi and Ethan were dancing with some random girls, Vikk was taking a girl to the bathroom, Harry as always was doing some weird shit on the dance floor and Josh was... Walking towards me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do?!

He walked in a little closer and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You know, your smile is the sexiest thing I've seen today." He whispered into my ear.

"Wait Josh. How drunk are you?!" I yelled.

"Drunk enough." He said as he leaned in and kissed me.

Of course I kissed back but what the fuck was happening!

Then in that split second when I was thinking the kiss got passionate. Then he released from the kiss for a split second to breathe.

"You're a great kisser" I said while biting my lip.

"Yeah, but you know what else I'm good at. Fucking." He whispered while he grabbed my hand and we went to the bathroom.

A/N

For ZerkaaBae
Thanks for the request!! Next I'll do EMON!

-KP🐝