Future Kids ~Lachlan~

{Third Person Tinggggg}

Lachlan woke up on a cold December morning to an absent Y/N, he looked up to see that she was standing in front of the window, watching the sun rise. She was clutching herself, only wearing his Fish Fish Fish shirt that was way to big for her, and a pair of black panties.

Lachlan looked over at the digital clock on his night stand. It read 5:47 AM.

Y/N felt arms around her shoulders. "I love it when you wear my shirts." He said, hugging her from behind.

"Hm." Y/N said, quietly.

Lachlan looked at her face. "Y/N, are you alright?"

Y/N nodded, hesitantly.

Lachlan was quiet for a second. He unwrapped his arms from her shoulders and re wrapped them around her torso.

"Come on Y/N, it's freezing. I want you to come cuddle in my bed." He kissed her cheek.

A tear escaped her eye and her lip quivered.

"Y/N what's wrong?" Bruce asked, seriously. He never found it often when Y/N was sad.

Y/N continued to stare out the window.

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, if you don't tell me what's wrong-"

"I don't know Lachlan." She whispered.

Lachlan was taken about by her answer. "You don't know? Y/N, how could you not know what the matter is?" Lachlan turned her to face him, gently.

"I don't know." She said before more tears began to escape.

Lachlan took her in his arms as she began to cry. He rubbed her back to calm her down a bit.

He walked her over to the bed and sat her down.

"I feel depressed." She said, quietly. Lachlan continued.

"What about?" Lachlan asked.

Y/N sniffled. "When A fan told me that I would never be a good mother. I just don't want them to be right, but even my mom told me that. Lachlan," she looked up at him. "I really really would love to have kids some day. To be a mother is something I've always wanted, but I feel like... I'm not sure how to say it."

"Like you can't because you feel unfit to be a mother? Lachlan asked.

Y/N nodded her head on Lachlan's chest. She was sitting in his lap, leaning backwards on his chest.

"Y/N..." Lachlan questioned.

Y/N looked up at him.

"You said that you really wanted kids. Does that mean... With me?"

Y/N sighed. "I really would love that, my love, but... Are you ready to be a father? Am I ready to be a mother?"

Lachlan nodded. Truthfully he didn't know if he was ready to be a father. But he was certain that he would want kids someday...with Y/N.

"Well..." He said, rubbing his thumb across Y/N's knuckles. "We could always... Imagine."

Y/N looked up at him again. "Imagine?"

"Yes, imagine. Imagine what our babies would be like."

Y/N smiled at Lachlan using the word "babies".

"I've never heard you say the word Baby before." Y/N said, sitting up and turning around to straddle him. He put his hands on either of her bare legs.

Lachlan shrugged. "I guess I was waiting for the right time to say it."

Y/N shook her head and continued smiling. "She would have your perfect blue eyes." She put her hand on Lachlan's cheek.

"Are we establishing that it will be a girl?"

"Maybe." Lachlan shrugged. "Just go with it."

"Well..." Lachlan looked up as he was thinking, tapping his Chin. "She would have the most beautiful shade of skin I would have ever seen." He said. He kissed her shoulder. "To remind me of her mother."

"She would have cute little ears like her daddy." She kissed the cartilage of his right ear.

Lachlan grinned like an immature school boy at Y/N saying "daddy".

"Well... She would have her mommy's cute little nose." He kissed her nose as she grinned.

"Oh and her daddy's kissable mouth then?" Y/N laughed before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing Lachlan's lips, giggling.

Lachlan pulled back. "Wait, I'm not letting any boy near our little girl, let alone kiss her!" Lachlan exclaimed.

Y/N laughed. "Of course not, love." She teased. "We will have such cute babies." She beamed. Lachlan smiled.

"And I bet she'll be just as ticklish as her mommy."

"I'm not that tickli- OH MY GOSH!" Lachlan began tickling her sides and she began laughing and squirming and yelling stop in between breaths.

She let out a snort and covered her mouth and Lachlan began laughing. "Stop that's not funny!" She slapped him on the arm, even though she was grinning now too.

She was lying on her back and Lachlan was hovering over her just admiring her. "I hope she looks just like you."

"I hope she looks just like you!" Y/N retorted and Lachlan began tickling her again.

They spent the rest of the morning talking about their future children.

A/N

I REAAAALLLLLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT ALLL THE CREDIT TO MY FRIEND CHARLES AKA BatmanLovesSparkles ITS FROM HER BOOK 'Liz and Bruce Drabbles' I just changed the names but it's from Episode 2 so go check that out!!! (MEDIA TINNNGG)

-KP 🙈