Flash Back ~Poofless~

(Warning: a bit sad)

Rob and I had decided we needed to be on that exercise grind while he was at my house. So I put on workout clothes and Rob, being over prepared brought a whole random duffle bag. I laughed at it. He pouted. "Rob, why do you need that?!" I said still laughing. "You always have to be prepared!" He said pulling out an extra change of clothes. "That's why I love you!" I said laughing awkwardly because I had never said those three words to Rob since we've been dating.

Oh no! What if he leaves me? What if he says nothing. "I love you too" he hugged me, knowing I was nervous. "Why were you nervous babe?" I smiled because I was still in shock that I have been dating Rob for 5 months now. "I don't know. Just nerves I guess." I said while opening the door.

-After Car Ride-

We went to a gym that was farther in town. When we were finally there a few fans who's names were Emily, Charlotte and Emilia. They took pictures with us and of us and got our autographs. It was really cool. Then another kid that was behind them just gave us a glare then walked up to us. "God hates you." He said right into our faces. I felt a tear run down my face. Rob hugged me.

That kid then turned around from walking and pulled out a gun. "Are you kidding me!" I screamed as I watched the bullet go right for me but then Rob stood in front of me and I watched as the bullet pierced through Rob's shoulder. The boy that had the gun just ran. I didn't cuss often but I just yelled. "What the fuck! It should've been me!" That's when I started to cry. Luckily those three girls were only across the street and running towards us. "I told you Trinity would do this. You know how she feels about gay people." Emilia whispered to Charlotte. Charlotte comforted me while calling 911 and. Emily obviously knew what she was doing because she took her flanal off of her waist and wrapped it around the wound and then tried to get Rob to wake up.

I wanted to help but I was to busy hyperventilating. Then as he started to open his eyes the ambulance had already had had him. "Preston. They said that they are taking him to the hospital and that you should wait until visiting hours tomorrow." Emilia said trying to calm me. I wanted to yell but I knew it wouldn't help.

The girls were there in Texas for just a trip after graduating so we ended up spending the night with each other. They were all really cool but the whole time I was thinking about Rob. I tried not to worry about it but I'd just have a panic attack every time.

After about an hour with the girls I went back in my apartment and don't remember what happened after I remembered that Rob wasn't sleeping next to me. I think I passed out.

I woke up the next day at 7:30 and took a shower, got dressed and stuff. I went straight to the hospital and waited in in the room for about five minutes then I went to the desk and I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Emilia, Emily and Charlotte. I smiled at them. "Are you related? Only family until 10." The nurse said. "Yes. Yeah. I'm his fiancé and these are his cousins." I lied. We all arrived in Rob's room to see that he was fine and it was amazing to know that he was okay.

It was weird how I knew it like I was in a movie flashback. My 4 year old daughter clapped as I finished the story. "Daddy! Dad!" Pretty!" She yelled in a child's voice. Rob and I kissed as our daughter made an "ew" face.