How he reacts when you first say I Love You

But first lets all just appreciate Tobi's gorgeous smile. <3

-PACK-

Lachlan- You and Lachlan were just walking through a park. Then you just decided to say it. "I love you. A lot." "Wait! Really! Oh Ma God!" I love you too!" He said as he kissed you all over your face.

Preston- You were both just laying in bed chilling. "You know I love you right!" I said cheesing hard at the fact that I said it. Preston turned towards your face. "Are you for real?!" Preston said with surprise in his face. "I swear up to cactus Jones!" "Well then! You are serious! I love you too bb." Preston said pulling me into a cuddle position.

Mitch- Mitch had been your best friend for a while and asked you out 7 months and 5 weeks ago. Yes you counted the weeks. "Mitch?" You asked. "Yeah what's up babe?" He answered. "What if I said that I loved you?" I said nervously. "Then I'd spin you around and say I love you more!" He said spinning around then kissing me on the cheek.

Jerome- You and Jerome were always truthful to each other so you just decided to tell him while you were sitting down eating. "Hey Jerome. I love you." I said casually. "Well, Y/N. I love you too. He said tapping your nose with his index finger.

Rob- Rob took you to this gorgeous field for a picnic and you laid on your stomachs with your feet up in the air and you were facing eachother. "Rob this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." I said looking over the whole picnic he made. "All for my baby girl!" He said while picking a few flowers for me. "Rob, I love you so much" I said as I smelled the flowers Rob gave to me. "Oh My Gosh! I feel like a king! I love you too!" He chanted.

|SIDEMEN|

Simon- Simon and you had decided to go to cedar point for a holiday. You promised him before you left that you would go on the dragster. "Simon can I back out now?" I asked scared. "Hell no! This is going to fun wether you like it or not!" he said laughing. As we say down in the seats of the ride and got buckled up I panicked. "SimonIjustwannatellyouthatI..." Before I could finish the slingshot had already shot is to the top. Then we finally came down. "Hey what were you gonna say before we got launched?" Simon asked excitedly still adrenaline rushed. "That I love you" I could feel myself blushing. "Awe babe! I love you too!" He said putting his arm around my waist.

Vikk- Vikk had never been good at getting hints but I was hoping he'd catch this one. "Hey Vikk!" I said walking into his room. "Hey Y/N! Just editing but you can come join!" He said. He loves it when I come sit on his lap while he edited. I sat down on his lap and he kissed my cheek. "Vikk do you know the three words that change everything?" I asked hoping he would get it. "For the boys?" He said questioning. "U'know when you like someone very much you..." I stopped hoping he would finish the sentence.  "Are best friends with them!" He said confident of his answer. I face palmed so hard. "I love you, ya big dork!" I said helping him out. "Oh. Oh! Oh my gosh! I didn't realize!" I cut him off by kissing him. "I love you too." He replied looking at me with his gorgeous big brown eyes.

JJ- JJ and you were just on the couch chilling watching The Walking dead. You were sat next to him with our head buried in his neck preparing for the next jump scare. JJ realized you were scared so he put one arm around you. Ans the other on your thy very close to a place where JJ's hands shouldn't be wandering. He kissed you begging for it. "I love you so much but just not today tiger." I said not even realizing what I had said until afterwards. Before I could even react JJ yelled probably waking everyone up. "She loves me! She loves me! I love her back! We are in love!"
Then Vikk obviously awoken by the yelling then said "Congrats! Do you want a cookie!" We all laughed.

Ethan- Ethan and you were cuddling on his couch watching a bit of football. "You know what I love more then cuddles with Behzyboo?" I asked him. "I don't know what you could love more?" He said confident his cuddles were the best. "The Behzyboo himself!" I answered leaving Ethan with a shocked look on his face. "I can see how Behzyboo is better because he loves you too!" He said cuddling up against me more.

Tobi- You, JME and Tobi were in his flat listening to a bit of music. You and Tobi were cooking while JME was sitting around as always. Then one of your favorite songs 'Rari Workout' came on. We all went into the living room and started to dance around. Then of course both Cals walk in and just start to dance also. "Up and Down Spin that booty round and round" Everyone yelled as I twerked a bit. "Aye!" Everyone yelled. "Hey back the fuck off! This ass is mine Tobi said hugging me from behind. "I love you so much Tobs!" "Nah, I love you more." He said as he turned to me and kissed my forehead.

Harry- You and Harry had been living together for a bit and today when you got out of the shower instead of your towel and clothes being there. A note was. 'Sorry baby. I got dared to take your stuff out of the bathroom if it makes you feel better I made breakfast <3' that little fucker. I looked around for things to cover myself up in. It was embarrassing but I had to use barroom carpet and I used a decorative rope for a belt to hold it up. I walk into my closet to see the boys laughing their asses off. "Yeah haha very funny." I said sarcastically. "I'm sorry. I did it because I either had to throw all of your makeup away or do that." He said guiltily. "Awe I love you so much!" "I love you too!" He said reaching under the towel. "I don't love you that much!" I laughed.

Josh- You and Josh were on vacation and had your own private  pool and you were drunk so why not skinny dip. "Hey Josh wanna skinny dip? I asked messily. "Yeah why not?!" He said throwing off all of his clothes as I did the same. We ran hand in hand and jumped into the pool. Then things got touchy. I jumped into his arms to where my chest was on his and his Dick was right about at the hole. "Are you ready?" Josh whispered. "I love you so much! I'm ready!" I yelled slightly louder then intended. But I didn't care because by that time we were already on the way to the bedroom.