The Park~Vikkstar123

Vikk was editing as usual as you sat on his bed. You had been listening to your Spotify playlist. "Vikk I feel like we stay inside to much." You suggested. "I do too Y/N. We should go out." Vikk suggested as he saved and closed his half edited video. Us both still in our pajamas started to pick out our clothes. Vikk picks out his Purple-blue SDMN shirt, some jeans and his black low top converse. I picked out the same shirt with some Jean shorts and my custom galaxy high top converse. "I find it hilarious how alike we think Y/N" Vikk laughed.

After washing up and putting our clothes on we grabbed our phones and Vikk grabbed his wallet. We walked out of his room hand in hand. Simon who was walking out of his room in pajamas looked over and let out a loud awe that I'm pretty sure the whole house heard. "Oi fuck off!" Vikk laughed. I face palmed. We walked down the stairs to see Josh and JJ both enjoying cereal in the kitchen. "Where are you two lovebirds off too?" Josh asked being the curious person he is. "Just off for a bit of breakfast and then I don't know, maybe to the park." I said planning it on the spot. "No sex!" Josh said humorously. "Okay dad!" Vikk said opening the door for you. I walked outside and got inside of Vikk's car. "Y/N, where do you wanna go?" Vikk asked me. "I heard there's a great breakfast place called McDonalds right across from the park!" I said because I was honestly craving fast food.

Vikk parked his car in the closest parking spot he could get. We got out of the car and started walking through the park. "Hey Y/N?" Vikk asked putting his phone in his pocket. "Yeah Vikky" I asked almost sure of what he was going to do. "I'll race you to the McDonald's!!" He said taking off in a sprint. "I knew it! I'm gonna beat you!" I said determined to win this race. What would be a race without some banter. I caught up to Vikk within seconds and jumped on his back. "AHHH!" Vikk screamed as we fell into grass. We landed as if it was some high school musical kind of shit. I was on top of him looking him in the eyes smiling. "I love you so much baby." He said as I kissed him.

A/N

VIKK IMAGINE FORR SHAYLEE

I really like this book and I wanna keep writing but school is such a pain guys :(