Birthday ~Tobi~

Tobi and I had been walking around town for hours for your birthday and we finally got back to the flat. "Hey Tobs, I want cuddles" I begged. "I want cuddles too Y/N but I've got to record videos with people." He said pouting. "Okay, I'm gonna go hang with The Cals!" I yelled back at his office. I smiled but I didn't really mean it. I really did want to spend the rest of my day with Tobi. I guess not. I walked to their flat and knocked on the door. "Hey! There's the birthday girl! The big 20!" Callux yelled. We pretty much just sat around and played video games for the most part. "Hey, Y/N the sidemen want us to go to their house to celebrate!" Freezy mentioned. "I guess why not." I said lazily. I didn't really care because Tobi obviously didn't. I got into the car with Calfreezy. "You seem a little down today. What's up?" He asked. "It's just Tobi sort of ignored the fact that it was my birthday!" I sort of yelled angrily. "Don't worry about it. Today's gonna be the best day ever!" He said making me curious.

After the Car Ride

We walked up to the door and I knocked. Cal covered my eyes. "Cal What the fuck are you doing." I questioned. "Just keep walking." He said. He finally took his giant hands off of my face and I looked around to see a note. It read... Happy 20th! Have an amazing day but first a scavenger hunt. Do you remember the place where you and Tobi first fucked?

"Well then!" Cal yelled. "The weird thing is that I remember. It was on Simon's bed!" I laughed. We got to the next note and it had a present next to it and it said... Well then, of course you remember! There was jizz on the sheets -_- but anyways open the gift!

I opened the weird shaped container that had eggs in it that were labeled remember and a football that was labeled keep this. And I was pretty sure I knew what this meant. "Cal you may not know but the sidemen after their helium egg challenge I got pelted with eggs." I said pulling out an egg. "Holy shit, you probably got rekt!" Cal said while leading me down the stairs while I was grabbing my football. I walked out to the backyard to see all of the guys including Tobi with a whole table of presents a whole party for me. I was so in shock but as soon as I saw Tobi with his arms out I ran into them. "Did you ignore me to set this up." I asked looking up at him. "How could I not! You're way to cute" he said. How did I get this lucky.

A/N

THANK YOU FOR 1k READSSSSSS AND OVER 100 VOTES! If I could give everyone of you a hug I would!! SO MANY LOVE HUGS!! Also since I'm cool with you guys I can feel like I'm at home with my fandom!!

-KP 🙈