Cupcakes ~Emon~

For ZerkaaBae

Ethan and I had been dating for about 3 months and we're having so much fun besides everyone yelling Emon every few hours. The most fun things I've done in life were with him. I didn't even worry about the hate because I loved him.

Today Ethan and I went to the store to buy stuff for a video. We went through a lot of food isles. Until one thing caught my eye. A box of Chocolate Cupcakes right across from vanilla icing. I stood in awe but then ran towards the isle like a little kid that just saw the ice cream truck.

"Ethan! We have to get this." I said grabbing it and pleading.

"Anything for you Minter." Ethan said.

We bought the cupcakes and decided that we'd make a whole batch without the instructions and make the sidemen try it.

Ethan and I started up the video.

"Hey everyone! Welcome to the cupcake challenge! Ethan and I are going to make these chocolate cupcakes without these shit instructions." I said while throwing the box across the room hitting Vikk.

"C'mon, leave me alone!" Vikk said kicking the box back towards us and walking out of the room.

Ethan laughed along with me. His laugh always had me laughing.

"So basically we take this powder" he said while holding up the cake mix. "And we put it in this bowl." he said pulling a bowl out of the cabinet.

"Now we just add some water, eggs and some sugar I think?" I questioned laughing.

We put like 3 cups of water in. Air think we put in 5 eggs and thanks to Vikk not putting the cap on the sugar properly, a whole jar of sugar.

"Well let's stir this up! It's not looking so good but oh well." I said looking down at the mess we called cake.

Then I thought of the best thing ever. I took the whisk out of the bowl and slung the mix right at Ethan's face. He looked at me with an angry look.

"I'm gonna fuck you up Simon!" He said running towards me. Conveniently Vikk was watching from behind the camera and was able to film us running across the house.

We ran just about everywhere until Ethan caught me and kissed me.

"Hey! There are single people in this world too!" Vikk yelled from behind the camera.

Then Vikk started to laugh. Me being my stupid self was to into the kiss the realize that Ethan had cake mix in his hand. Then Bam! The cake mix was running down my face.

"You're a fuckhole. It's a mixture of fuckboy and asshole." I said happy with the word I made up.

We all walked back to the kitchen to see that the oven was preheated.

"We are going to put our cupcakes in the oven for 39 minutes because why not." Ethan said laughing.

After about 39 minutes we went back into the kitchen and got the cupcakes out of the oven.

All we could do was laugh at our shitty looking things. We showed the camera.

"Guys. Always use the instructions or you'll get these brown things that we made." Ethan said.

"Well I hope you enjoyed the murder of this cake mix.

"See Ya!" Ethan and I said in Union covering the camera with our hands to kiss.

A/N

As I'm writing this I'm listening to my dad try to sing Justin Timberlake songs. Kill me now.

But that's beside the point!! Thanks for all the support guys! OVER 300 READS! WTF!!!!!

-KP🙈