Chapter Two. (2.)

Harry's Point of View.

I sat on the old swing where Louis and I had first met, the lad in mind sitting next to me. I smiled at the memories that flowed through my mind; I could remember the first words the feathery haired lad and I had exchanged. We were only thirteen at the time -- yet, in a way, it seemed so far away. In reality, it has only been five ears, but it seemed like forever. I've grown up in those five years, of course. . . I can't say the same about Louis here, sense he's still the same dorky kid he was a few years ago; making jokes about penis', and laughing maniacally at the number sixty-nine.

     I turned to look at the lad next to me, swinging on the swing and laughing his amazing laugh loudly. "Louis, that swing is too bloody small for your big arse!"

     He turned to me as smiled, a chuckle slipping out of his mouth. "Why were you looking, Haz? See something you like?" His look turned to one of fake seduction, and bit his bottom lip, tugging it between his teeth slowly.

     Something jumped in my chest jumped when he did that, but I ignored it. "How can I not?" I pressed. "Have you seen that ass?"

     I sent a sly wink in his direction, flipping my hair towards him like Justin Bieber would have. His laugh echoed through the quiet outside, as I glanced up at the sky.

     "Lou," I sighed. "It's getting late. Should we head inside?" I turned to look at him, hoping he wanted the same as I secretly desired; to stay outside with him forever.

       That's what I always wanted when I was with Louis; to have every moment froze like a picture in a snapshot--forever embedded in my mind, and forever in my thoughts--.

      "No. Can we just stay out here, Hazzy? Can we watch the stars like we used to when we were younger?"

      As I looked in the Doncaster boy, and his pleading blue eyes and outer lip pouted out, I couldn't help but almost "aww" out loud. He resembled the thirteen year old I had first known, the little Louis I had grown to be best friends with now, but didn't know at the time. I couldn't resist his wishes, so when I gave my head a slight nod, and full blown grin bursted across my face, I wasn't surprised that he gave me a look as if to say the words he next spoke.

     "I knew that puppy dog look would work; Every time, Hazzie, Every time."

     Before I could rebuttal, I was pulled to my feet, and practically thrown onto a blanket that had someone ended up there. Louis plopped down beside me, and I automatically wrapped an arm around his shoulder. He leaned back into my embrace, happily snuggling into the crook of my arm. Something about this intimate act made my heart jump out of my chest, and it beat at a rapid pace. I didn't know why, but it was almost as if, at that moment, I could feel something run through me.

     Something I didn't know about, but something good. Something that only someone could make run through me. I knew what the feeling was, though I didn't know it well. I didn't know why, or I didn't know how, but I felt love run through me when we touched. It might sound crazy, but something in me changed. Something big, something that I'd have to hide to the list of things already hidden. Something life changing.

I, Harry Edward Styles, straight as a pole, was now probably as straight as a lock of my hair, for when I looked over at my best friend, Louis William Tomlinson, who, at this moment, was tracing a constellation, I felt love rush through me and hit me from the tips of my toes, to the top of my head.

I liked Louis William Tomlinson, more then I should a friend, or a best friend. And those emotions, I liked more then I should, too.

(A:N// Vote and comment? I'm in the mist of editing this story all over again! Your comments make me want to update sooner! *wink* *wink*)