READ!

Putting the check mark onto this story has got to be one of the most difficult things I'm ever going to do. When I started this story, I remember wanting it to be a one shot, but it flourished and continued. It's different, it's confusing but if you stuck by it. thank you. 

There's a few things I've wanted to say. First thing's: voting. If one or two or three or four, ect., would be nice enough to go back and vote for every chapter of this book (if you haven't already), it'd be much appreciated! Seriously, I think I just might sob. If you could, please? 

And the second thing: Sequels. Do any of you want a sequel? If you do, comment that you do! It all depends on what you all may want, guys! I'm so proud of how far this story may come. I never though it would get any more than 5,000 reads and look at it now! Almost 30,000! 

I'll tell you what; if you'd like a sequel, and this "A/N" has 30 votes by next Thursday (so a week from now), I'll post the first, extra long, chapter on Friday! If not, I'll post when I can.

I know this story could do better, I started it when I was just in the barely-prime of my writing. I'd like to write a sequel if you want one, but if not... ALMD will be over and done with. 

Vote and comment, guys! Also, fan and message me if you want.

I love you all! Every single one of you are helping or have helped my dreams come true. 

🎉 You've finished reading A Little More Difficult (Hybrid!Louis, Gifted!Harry, AU Larry Stylinson! *COMP*) 🎉