Chapter Thirteen. (13.)

Harry's Point of View

          I stared as I watched Louis do the unthinkable. Little, innocent and small Louis did what I never thought he'd do.

           I stared with shock as Louis grabbed the collar of Sally's beige coat and pinned her against the wall. He looked at her, fire burning in his eyes. Canines extended in Sally's teeth as she shifted into demon form easily. Long and white, the new teeth gleamed as she let out a fierce growl. "Let go of me, foolish child." Her voice took a tone deeper, and her eyes were violently shaking, and I could see the shade of brown in human form, quickly turn to pitch black.

            I was too shocked as a soundless scream caught in my throat. I could do nothing but stare as I looked at Louis and Sally, feet away from me.

        "Never." Louis growled out. Is this the wrong time to find his voice sexy? As I stared at his mouth as the word came out, I was shocked to see cat like fangs extending, much like Sally's. "You worthless demon."

           How... what? My eyes bugged out as I tried to speak. Nothing came out as I opened my mouth to shout at him to back up. The shock of all the actions were playing through my mind as I tried to understand. I thought Louis was part cat, but if he has canines... No one can pin a demon, no one. Not even another demon has that strength. Not because Sally is a powerful one...

                My thought were cut off short by their voices once again. 

             "What did you say to me?" Sally was noticeably getting angrier than before, more than I've ever seen her. Stupid move... I thought. fuck. No one should challenge a demon, ever. It's automatically a fight, almost always, unless they are the kinder, tamer species of breeds, where they are nicer and MADE for human and gifted people contact...

            "I said," Louis was getting sassy, grabbing her jacket in a more strict and tight hold and banging her back against the wall so hard that her head bounced and cracked the wall, "Never, you worthless demon." The vemon in his voice was extensive, enough hatred to kill millions.

              Oh shit.

                             Louis' Point of View

          "I said," I was getting angrier and angrier by the second, the vemon in my voice dripping. "Never. you worthless demon."

            I could feel my canines extended, and I know for a fact my tail was going to change soon, along with my ears. I could feel the change in me happening. I took a more secure and tight hold onto Sally's leather jacket, and lifted her up a few centimeters from the ground, closer to my face. "I'll kill you before you ever touch him, you weak and stupid bitch." I know Harry didn't hear my words, and the action was too fast for him to see, but I knew she heard. I could see her demon form coming into place, er eyes shifting and changing colour, demon form arising, fangs elongating. I slammed her back against the wall so hard that her head hit it too, bouncing back and leaving a small hole in the wall, and a large crack. She let out a gasp of surprise. 

          I was too focused on fiercely glaring into her black as coal eyes to feel her longer than normal nails claw at my hands, attempting to get them off. Adrenaline pumped in my blood as I felt my heart through my hands. I knew at the time my canines were extended and my hair looked puffier, I could feel my tail poking out of my shirt, and it was as stiff as a rod, hair on end and straight at the sky. I was too infuriated to do much more than growl. I also new I was no longer my cat-hybrid form. I was worse. I was angry, I was furious.