Chapter Seventeen. (17.)

Louis' Point of View.

"Are you sure?" Harry's voice pierced through the moment of silence we were having. We were just in front of Harry's mum's door.

Flashback. -Harry's point of view-

"Hey, mom?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, Harry! It's been what, a week sense you've called me? You've been spending a lot of time at Louis' house, so much time that you haven't even came home! I was going to call you but I figured you rather be over there instead. Anyway, what's up? How have you been? Are you okay? Is Louis making sure you're fed right? Is he treating you well?"

I listened to her ramble for a while, getting so bored and frustrated by her non stop chatter that I finally cut her off. "Mom! I'm fine, everything's fine. I'm coming home for a second, because um..."

"Um what, sweetie?"

"I just have to tell you something important." I bit my lip softly.

"Louis coming, too?" She guessed.

"Well, it's something we both have to tell you, so yes." I sighed softly.

"Okay, Harry. Come over any time you want. Door's open. Do you want me to have Jay come as well?"

Knowing Louis was listening into the conversation from under him, seeing as I was seated on his lap, he turned to look at him. Louis gave the thumbs up sign, signalling the obvious answer.

"Yeah, that'd be great," I spoke, a nervous smile playing on my lips as my hands fiddled with Louis fingers. "I love you mom."

"I love you too, Harry."

And I hope you still will after I tell you... I thought.

-End of Flashback-

"Louis?" Harry spoke again softly. His thumb brushed my hand up and down soothingly as possible, despite the nerves he must be happy.

"Well.. they deserve to know, sweetheart. It'll be okay." I let a reassuring smile graze my face.

He bent down and pressed my lips to his. "Okay, baby."

"Should we go in now?" I shakily asked.

In all honesty, I was probably more afraid of the fact that his mother might not approve of him and I together, than anything else. I was always the type of person that wanted a parents approval, not old fashioned, but definitely respectful.

"Yeah." He gave my hand a gentle squeeze, and pushed open the door.

"Mom? Jay?" Harry called out. The house was quiet, but that could just be because it was big. There were a large amount of rooms, and a spacious living room, which is where we were headed. As we walked, I couldn't help but look around at the walls. There were baby pictures of Harry and a younger looking girl next to him, probably Gemma, his sister, along with a more youthful looking Anne next to them. The pictures made me smile. Harry and his dimpled grin, same as his moms. A grin spread across my face as I smiled at the ground.

"In here!" A voice called out. I recognized it as Anne's.

We walked in the direction of her voice. I smiled when I saw her and my mother sitting on the cream coloured couch in the middle of the living room. She smiled back, but stayed sitting next to Anne, legs crossed, a cup of tea in their hands.

-Harry's Point of View-

Something was different, definitely different. My mom and Jay had dazed smiles on their faces, their eyes shifting around the room, feet bouncing.

"You two already know don't you?" I questioned.

"AW, HARRY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I CAN'T EVEN THAT'S THE CUTEST THING, YOU AND LOUIS AND I ALWAYS KNEW YOU TWO WOULD END UP TOGETHER, AND AW. THINK ABOUT THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE AND EVERYTHING. I SHIP LARRY STYLINSON. YOU AND LOUIS' SHIP NAME, BY THE WAY. I SHIP IT HARD. Also, I'm happy you're happy."

My mom jumped up and grabbed me in an embrace. I was teary eyes and dazed (and still laughing from her over enthusiasm), as she hugged me tightly. "I love you mom... Do you approve?"

"Of course!"

My mom let me go and slowly gained back composure, fluffing her skirt down and scampered back to sit next to Jay.

Louis cleared his throat and looked at his mom.

"Mom? What about you?"

Obviously expect the same response, the smile on his face was wide and my heart almost stopped when I saw it. It was one of the most beautiful things, his smile.

The thing that came out of Anne's mouth confused and shocked me, though.

"Of course! I think--" She started off with a radiant smile, but then it morphed into a deadly glare. "It's the most disgusting thing. And you're going to rot in hell for that, you fucking nasty homo. Get the hell out of this house before you infect it with GAY!" 

***

Louis sat on the bed across from me, sobbing into my lap. I was trying to calm him down, but unfortunately I couldn't. He kept sobbing into me as I whispered soothing words.

"Why wou-wou-would she..-"

"Shush, baby. Shh... I don't know, I don't know, sh..." And that just made him cry harder.

After what was probably hours, he kept crying until he fell asleep. His last words were a chocked sounding "I love you", and light snoring. I looked down at him. There were tear stains around his face, his eyes were puffy and red. His hair was in every direction due to him pulling it and me running my hands soothingly through it.

"Poor baby..." I whispered softly, stroking his hair softly

I wondered why his mom would do that, but deep down I knew the truth. I saw it, and I knew that wasn't his mom. I knew that wasn't Anne. How? Because her pupils clouded, and her eyes turned purple. And that only happens when a demon takes control of you.

That wasn't Anne that had said that, that was Sally.

Vote and comment. maybe? Fan? :)