Chapter Ten. (10.)

(Is this REALLY Chapter 10!? I'm gonna cry, this book is going by so fast. AND THE TEARS STREAM DOWN MY FAAACE. ALSO! Please, please, please, please go read this book! I'll post the link on the side! It's beautiful, and amazing, and it needs more reads! It's called "The Rouge" by ImNotAfraid12! It's a beautiful, beautiful book. Punk!Louis and Flower Child!Harry and it's just asdfghjkl;. Gorgeous. Go read it, why doesn't it have more reads? It's beautiful! DEDICATED TO; Jazzyjazbear!)

Harry's Point Of View

I stirred awake, feeling a weight on me that was comfortable and yet heavy-ish. I looked down, and a small slowly crossed my face. Louis was laying down, his mouth agape and small snores emitting his mouth; his lips were puckered and yet pouted, and they looked so soft that I had to fight the urge to lean down and kiss him. Louis was so beautiful; even when asleep, features relaxed, his beauty never seized to amaze and properly stun me.

I slowly lifted my hand and brought it to the soft hair upon his head. I slowly brushed my hand through them, making sure to be soft about it, not wanting to wake him. I slowly circled my hands around the area where I knew his ears were. It's not that I was scared to touch him, but it was like.. a new experience. Like holding a new born baby for the first time, I timidly reached out my hand, and touched the speckled black ear.

I almost gasped, surprised on how soft it was. His ear was small, about the size of a baby kitten ear. I loved them; they are beautiful. I stroked the triangle shaped part of the beautiful boy as I fought the urge to kiss him. He was so gorgeous. Cat ears, and everything. If anything, they made me love him more. I always have loved Louis, but I think, now knowing the real him, the true Louis, made me love him more. I didn't even know that was possible.

I never knew it was possible to love someone like I love him. I never knew it was, but now that I know, I never want to lose this feeling. This feeling of ecstasy that spread through my blood, running it with a warm feeling as I held the boy in my arms. Every where' where his skin subtly touched my own made me get sparks. Not the type in books, the awkward types that people seem to think were fire works exploding through out you, but I could see where they were coming from. It was amazing, the subtle glow you felt, that feeling where you know you couldn't do everything, but you sure as fuck would try for them. You'd try everything for them. You'd climb the highest mountain, swim down the deepest sea, walk down the aisle wearing white, or black, or hell, even pink, to see their smile... His beautiful, beautiful smile was like a light source to my world of darkness. His whole persona made me quiver in the thought of keeping him forever. As a boyfriend, as a best friend, as a husband. The thought of Louis having a ring on his finger, to symbolize him being mine forever, made a blush colour my cheeks.

I thought what I spoke, as the words that came out of my mouth were the words that were true. Soft and slowly, I opened my lips, licking them occasionally. I was going to pour my heart out to the boy, whether he could hear me or not. "I'm so lucky to have you as mine now, Louis. Even though you aren't mine. You're so amazing. The little things you do. The way your nose scrunches when you smell something bad, the way you walk with a weird aura of confidence, though I know you're insecure. The way you always walk with one foot forward, and that foot is always your right; I notice the little things about you that no one else really does. I love how when you look at your mother, Jay, you get this weird type of pride, like you're so extremely proud of your mother for taking care of you all of these years that you can't contain it. I see how you look at your sisters, how you have this protective thing about you, and I know they're going to have a hard time finding boyfriends when they're older, thanks to you being the older protective brother you are. It's not bad that you are, I actually think it's cute. Actually... I think everything you do it cute. Even the way you sometimes slur your S's, and me being me, can't help but laugh--then you give me this look that says "you're dead, Styles." I love those moments, where we act like best-friends. I... I never saw it that way. I always hoped we... we would become more. It was stupid to hope, but I did. Now.. look at me now--look at US now. It's amazing, huh?"