Character Outline.

I just realized that some people, probably most, are confused about this story, and although I will explain it in later chapters, I figured I might as well make a character outline for everyone. I brief one, but it should clear up some confusion!x READ ON!

Harry Styles;

Sexuality- Bisexual;

Height- 5'11 (in this story.)

Age- 17 (in this story.)

Weight- 125-150;

Favourite food- Tacos;

Colour- Black;

Shoes- Converse;

Best-friend- Louis Tomlinson and/or Samantha Lowe.

"Power"--- Controls Fire. With a flick of the wrist, the fire can be controlled and emptied out of Harry's fingertips. At first, the fire will burn him, due to the fact that Harry isn't "trained" properly by Sally. It comes out as regular fire, but as "gifted" fire, will come out, or go in, as grey or white, depending on anger; If out of fear, it will come out as white, but if angered, will turn darker the angrier he gets. When "gifted" fire, the fire will hurt anyone Harry is angry with.

The gift is only activated by anger, or extreme fear. The gift may only be given to those that are in contact with a hybrid, according to an old legend.

Louis Tomlinson;

Sexuality- Bisexual;

Height-  5"9 (in this story.)

Age- 19. (in this story.)

Weight- 125-150;

Favourite food- spaghetti;

Colour- Grey;

Shoes- TOMS;

Best-friend- Harry Styles;

Crush- Harry Styles;

"Power"--- "Hybrid." Louis is part cat. He has cat ears that go into his head with command. His regular ears work, but will NOT work if his kitten ears are out. His tail is two feet long and can not be sucked in, like his ears, but it can be wrapped.

According to legends, on a Hybrid's 20th birthday, they can chose to stay a hybrid, or to make that part of themselves "disappear." It would be a risky process, and even after, if you chose to make it disappear, it might kill you in the end.

(A/N; All of this will be stated and given more information about in later chapters, but I just wanted to clear things up now, considering you all seemed confused as hell! Aha:Px Vote and Comment? 5 votes on this for an early update! -Destinyx)