Chapter Fifteen. (15.) MATURE.

WARNING; MATURE.

Louis' point of view.

"Oi, for fucks sake..." I was getting fed up with this.

It was the next day (or should I said night?), and sense Harry had never told me when the hell the date was going to take place, so here I was at 6 o'clock, a little disappointed and huddled in my room, watching a re-run of family guy. When I asked Harry to come and cuddle with me, I was given the answer of "not now, love. I have to do something, but stay in 'ere, okay?", which of course, made rejection that I left un-shown come into my head; I, being me, didn't let it show, but instead offered a weak smile to him. That smile was granted a small, sweet kiss which made me feel the smallest bit better about the situation, and another time of being told to stay in my room. I felt like a grounded kid that was told he could hang out with friends but then was told no; disappointed. Call me clingy, call me pathetic, and I'd agree. I just want my Harry.

I cringed. That sounds whiny and possessive in my head... oh well.

"Louuuu! Come 'ere!" Harry's deep voice spoke up for the first time in two bloody hours. I got up, brushing myself off, and walked to the direction of Harry's voice.

"Baaabe!" Harry whined. "Hurry up!"

Well, damn, impatient much?

As I walked out to the living room with my head down, staring at the floor, and I couldn't help but see something different.

Rose petals scattered the floor around my feet. With every step I took, there seemed to be more rose petals. As I looked, I figured out they weren't just carelessly thrown onto the ground, and there wasn't just a few. It was more of an effort type of thing. Someone had obviously put them there, in a pattern. As I kept my eyes to the floor, a small squeak came out of my mouth.

A blush spread across my cheeks, flooding to the tip of my ears as my face turned a dark crimson. I felt hands on my waist, pulling me closer, as they cupped the small of my back, and brought me closer to them. I knew it was Harry who had done this obviously, and the fact that he did made a killer joker-like smile spread across my still deep red face.

I buried my face into his chest as I breathed in his scent. He smelt like home, and the smell was beautiful. I felt a hand under my chin and Harry slowly lifted up my face. Our eyes locked as he ducked down to press a short yet meaningful kiss to my lips.

"You thought I wasn't going to or forgot, didn't you, babe?"

"I..." Now that I thought about it, I felt extremely stupid for thinking he wouldn't. I knew that Harry loved me, so why did I ever think that he wouldn't? It's not like a date mattered anyway, we basically lived together every day, hell, I counted just cuddling on the couch as a date in my mind anyway. "Well, I just.. I didn't, I.." My face got increasingly more red as I tried to answer.

Harry cut off my struggle to answer with another peck on the lips. "Aww, sweetheart. Come on. It's time for romantic Harry to make an entrance."

"You're always romantic," I mumbled as he intertwined our fingers and led me to the kitchen.

Set in the kitchen table, there were two plates already set. The food on those plates looked amazing. I turned to Harry and grinned widely. "Holy shit! This looks amazing!" I sniffed the air one long time. The aromas of the food was even better. "Damn Haz!"

On the plates, there was a type of pasta, which I'm guessing was Alfredo, and small pieces of shrimp in it. There were two fancy glasses next to the food-filled plates, red wine already filling the glasses half way and the bottle half empty in the middle, next to an... I-phone with the candle app open?