Chapter Twenty Two. (22.)

Louis' Point of View.

For the past two hours, Harry hasn't let go of my waist, and I hadn't expected him to. It had been two hours and still he was softly crying as my heart broke looking at him. Zayn had left earlier, and so had Niall, claiming that they were going to give us some 'alone time', while they went on a date to get away from the stress and drama for a few hours. 

"Sh.. Darling, I'm still here, I never left, and I'm still here." 

"Yes you fucking did!" He never lifted his head from my lap as I attempted to soothingly stroke his hair.

"You fucking left me and you were legally dead for fucking a minute and 12 seconds. I was counting the damn seconds that my heart didn't beat because the holder of my heart wasn't there! And it was slowly killing me! By the damn time Zayn had said the words "Time of Death" I was already planning my damn suicide. You'll never know how much that... how much that that... killed me. You... You were gone, and you left me and you left everyone and Jesus fucking Christ, I thought you were never coming back. It would have been all of my faulty and you would have never been able to breath anymore because I'm fucking retarded and stupid and did you seriously die for me? Literally, what the fuck?! Louis, I'm not worth that and Jesus, it hurt so bad and I felt my heart break and I went into a panic attack and it hurt so bad and I thought you would never come back and I swear, I would have followed you because I need you and everything still hurts and I don't want to let go because I'm afraid if I do then you're going to disappear and suddenly everything is spinning and I fucking need you!"

I never thought of it that way, not to seem rude. I had just thought of it as me unconscious and Harry worried, but now, I saw that this is and was beyond worry, that was worse. The way Harry had described it, made me realize something that I rally should have known earlier. Actually, I did know. But I realized it more now.

Harry was literally my soul mate. Like a mate to wolves, he was the one made for me. I made his powers, he made my heart whole. He was and literally always will be my main priority. I never thought of my life without him, and I never thought or think I'll ever have to, or I hope not. "'til death do us part", was quite an understatement, because not even death would tear us apart. We'd both follow each other; call it a romeo and Juliet spin-off of modern wording, but it was how it was and to be completely honest, it was the best feeling and also the worst in my life. The best because, to know I was that important to someone, specifically Harry, and to know that I was and am his life, makes me overwhelmed with emotion, and the bad because to know that Harry and I have such a strong love that we'd commit something as last-resorted as suicide at the main action of the other's death, knowing he'd give up everything and anything, including life, made me feel not only worthy but also terrible, if that made any sense at all. Did it matter if it did or not?

"I know..." I sighed. I hugged Harry closer as he spotted my bare chest with tears. "I know." I didn't know what to say. What was expected? I had just died, literally, and came back feeling nothing but a dull pain in my side and an unnatural weight on my leg, which soon was figured out to be Harry.

"I know? I know!? Fucking hell, Louis! Are you even sitting here and just... just... Louis, come here and kiss me." Don't have to tell me twice.

Our lips connected, passionate and needy, and obviously want. I tasted the saline from his tears and yet, this kiss was perfect. Our lips moved in sync and the passion intensified. You could almost taste the frustration in his lips, as you could the anger. He was angry, very much so, and yet I couldn't bring myself to dread it; he was sexy as hell when he was angry. His fingers knotted into my short hair, careful of my ears, tugging roughly until a broken moan left my mouth. "Harry..." I breathed against his lips. He bucked his hips wildly at the sound of that, and it turned me on more than life itself.