Chapter four. (4.)

Harry's Point of View.  

    "Louis!" I screeched as I felt the fire burn at my skin. The feelings were familiar, and it sent a sting of pain with every time I moved. It sent a rush through my searing skin as I smiled a sadistic smile. I didn't want to be saved from this. I didn't deserve to be saved from this. This was going to be my fate-- my destiny.

     "Louis..." I whimpered. I didn't know why I was calling out for the feather-haired boy, when I wanted my fate to be this way. I wanted it to be this way. I wanted to die this way, the pain, the way I deserved. I wanted it, so why was I calling out towards him? The boy who had right from the start, was a thief and stole my heart? A part of me didn't want to leave, and I knew that. A part of me, the real part of me, needed him as much as the sun needed the moon, and I was two hundred percent okay with that.

     The fire slowly turned white off of me, and the familiar sting of pain slowly left my body. The fire went back into my fingertips as I felt my blood run back into my body. I grinned and let out a small laugh of disbelief. 

     "Your pain tolerance and gifts are getting stronger, Harold." I could hear that voice calling to me. I could hear the sweet,--almost as if sugar-coated-- soft, and wispy tone it had to it, and the familiar sound of the jingles that came afterwards her voice, or as if it sounds. 

     I let out a small reply of thank you. 

The voice spoke up again. "Harry, My dear.. I have something to tell you."

     I didn't know what to say; this voice.. this 'women', had been coming to me in my dreams for a while. "Okay.."

     I had grown comfortable with the girl, and had only seen her in her demon form before. A demon form, in a way, is like a human. Only.. different. A little more different.

      Her name is Sally With yellow hair the colour easily compared to the sun, and eyes as black as charcoal; Her demonic ways were strangely enticing, and extremely dangerous--she had the power to kill a world in the snap of a finger. She could feel people's emotions, so if you had fear, she could do more then SMELL it on you. That's why--in a way--I was forced to act tougher then I already was; none.  Demons are the most powerful being in the world. And they used it to an advantage.

    "I've seen your thoughts about Louis. I know your secret, Harry." I didn't react the way I knew I would have if she wasn't just a figment on my imagination. I knew, in a way, that she couldn't tell anyone, and the only way she would have been about to tell Louis, was if she got into his dream--luckily, she couldn't do that. Her powers didn't extend that far.. yet. I had no choice but to tell the truth.

     "What about it?" I let out a loud of air through my nose, readying myself for what ever she may say.

    "It's not safe. You're both too powerful."

      Both? "What do you mean 'both'?"

     "You both have something. I don't know if you know what he has, but I'm certainly not going to ruin the surprise for you if you don't." she sent a wink in my direction. "All I can tell you is that you both are not as you perceive yourself to be. You both have too much power. Together, your power would not cancel eachother's out. You need a relationship with a woman, not a particularly strong woman, but not a weak one either. You need some made for you--one that, with a power weaker then yours, could cancel our your strength. Does that make sense?"

     She moved away from the stool she had once sat on, and came to stand in front of my still and thoughtful stature

  "Does that make sense, Harry?" She demanded an answer to my still and silent body; I was in the middle of having an out of body experience. In a way, It did make sense, but then again...

     She didn't give me time to answer. "You have to stay away from him. I'm doing this--and telling you this-- to help you. If you want Louis Tomlinson safe, you have to stay away."

    Do I stay away, to protect him? Or stay near, to keep him safe?

     I didn't need another moment to answer. I knew my answer would hurt me only in the long run, but I didn't have a choice. I whispered it softly. I knew I would regret answering with that answer when a small smile, full of maliciousness and fake sweetness spread across Sally's face. 

    "Wait!" I screamed before Sally turned and ran away. "You said something about Louis not  being human earlier."

   She could no doubt hear the burning curiosity in my words. "Yes..?" She smiled again, tempting me. 

    She was giving me the bait I needed to ruin my hopes and dreams, and by the look of mischief in her eyes, she knew it too. 

    "What is he if he's not human?" 

    "Oh.." She waved her hand in dismissal. "You'll find out soon." 

    With a wink, and two blinks of her eyes, she was gone, as was my hope of finding Louis' secret. 

     (A/N; I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS UPDATE IS LATE! I ONLY HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AT SCHOOL, AND WHEN I DO HAVE IT AT HOME, I KEPT GETTING SIDETRACKED. I'M SORRY. I LOVE CHU. P.S - I'm sorry if it's confusing. Comment if you have any questions about how the story, comment and I'll answer them!OH, lovelies, I love your comments. They make me smile like an imbecile. skjghdfs. Bye, babies. I'm going to get eat lunch, because I'm in school now updating this from the libraries computer... #SorryNotSorry)