Chapter Eight (8.)

Harry's Point of View

As I walked to the door of Louis and I's flat, where I had just walked out of less than two hours ago, I could feel my courage slowly slipping away. I gulped in the air around me, feeling my body quiver.

What if he doesn't understand? What if he thinks I'm a freak? What if I had never ran out... What if I had told him sooner? Maybe my confidence would be higher. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if he doesn't love me too? What if he is what Zayn thinks he may be?

What ifs, What ifs, What ifs, What ifs, What ifs all ran through my mind as I slowly brought my hand to the knobb of the door. I kept it there, debating with myself; Zayn's words replayed in my mind.

"Tell him everything." That's what I had to do--but couldn't find the courage to. 

"Trust me." That's what I need to do.

A gust of courage came after the replayed words, and I smiled as I opened the door.

The flat was quiet, the only sound I could hear was my laboured breathing due to stress, and my shoes squeaking across the floor. Everything looked just how it was left, the omlet I had made still on the plate by the dirty pan still on the counter. Louis was no where to be seen in either rooms.

"Lou?" I called out, waiting for a reply.

I heard what sounded like a door opening, and the footsteps of the person called.

"Yeah..?" I barely heard his voice, but I heard the echo. I smiled slightly at it, even though it sounded off--tired, or sad.

"Come 'ere, boo. I missed you." I walked to the direction of his voice, and when I saw him finally, held in a gasp.

His eyes were bloodshot red, as if he had been crying. His hair was sticking up in every direction possible, right, left, straight up. He was slouching, something I knew he only did if he was feeling bad, or really tired.

"Lou-Bear..." I took a step in his direction and I swore I saw him flinch. "What... what's wrong?"

"I was alseep." His voice wavered when he spoke. After his words came a 'yawn'.

I chose to forget about his obvious lie, and skip to why I came here.

"Hey, boo?" I didn't know what he would think. But now it's time to tell him. "Can we talk? I want to tell you something... something important; please?"

"S-sure..." He held his blue blanket around himself as h stumbled to meet me were I was standing. I automatically put my hand on his shoulder, one reason to steady him, the other because it felt.. right.

We both walked to the kitchen table and I sat him down on the right side. I sat on the left.

I looked down at my shoes, suddenly finding more interest in them, then telling my best friend my two more kept-close secrets. I looked up after a few moments; my green eyes met his ocean blue.

We spent however long we did staring into each other's eyes, and I could slowly feel myself leaning in. I stopped my advancing, and my leaning head.

Clearing my throat, I spoke. "So, uhm, I might as well tell you, huh?"

"Yeah?" His voice was scared, as if frightened on what I was going to say.

"Well..." I might as well tell him the better part first. Well, not exactly the better part, but the one that would take the most courage.

"I..." Louis' eyes looked far away, and yet at the same time, he looked so honed in to what I was saying it was kind of scary.

"I... I'm," I've never found it so hard to say what was needed. "I'm not really dating Sally. Sally and I are... are nothing, Louis. Nothing; never was and never will be."

"Then..." Louis looked different. I guess the only emotion I can feel from him is hope. "But.. you said that you were in love. Were... were you lying about that too..?"

"No." The answer was simple and short. I didn't trust my quivering voice to answer more.

"Who...?"

Better time then ever, right? "Y-You..."

His face stayed emotionless, and yet I could see something in his eyes change. Shock. And something else.

At that moment, I saw something in his eyes I've never seen in another, directed towards me. I've only seen it in movies. At that moment, I could feel his shock. As he let his emotions free, I could see the real Louis Tomlinson for once. The one who was emotional, and amazing. The one who right now, was staring at me with passion in his eyes. Burning, raw, amazing passion.

That passion was enough to make my stomach twist and eyes fill with tears. Though the beautiful man before me was slowly leaning in, and I was following suit.

And soon enough, we were kissing.

My hands wound themselves around his neck, and his were in my curly locks, tugging and pulling. I let out a moan as I felt his tongue lick my lower lip, begging for entrance.

It was hard to kiss while smiling as wide as we were, and our teeth were clanking together, but honestly, neither of us cared. We kissed and kissed and kissed for what seemed like forever, but in reality it was probably a few minutes.

I was the one to pull back, a wide smile on my face. As I looked into Louis' eyes, I found myself noticing the twinkle in them. I held my baby to my chest, clutching him as if he was my life; and honestly, he is.

With another stolen kiss to my lips, Louis spoke. "I love you, Hazza."

My heart fluttered at his words, this being the first time hearing them in a non-best friend way.

I looked him in the eyes as I said the next few words. "I love you too baby. So much."

His cheeks burned red at the nickname; I smirked.

"I love the effect I have on you, baby." I nuzzled my nose into his cheek, and as I did, I swear I could feel the heat from them get hotter.

"I..." He let out a weird combination of a giggle and a shriek. I couldn't help but smile wider at the cute sound. "I like it too?"

I smiled wider. It seemed like I'd never stop smiling now. Right now, I forgot about Sally, I forgot about my powers, all of the trouble surrounding me. Everything was just... Louis.

I was so lost in the moment that I almost forgot what Zayn told me to do... to not forget the legend.

I spoke up, feeling bad for having to ruin our amazing moment. "Hey, baby, I think it's time I explain some things..."

And so I did. And so, I told him everything.

___

(A:N; This is now edited; I'm on my computer now!:) Anyway; So Harry and Louis finally did it--they finally admitted their feelings towards each other! 1O VOTES AND MAYBE SOME COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE THE LEGEND IN IT FOR SURE, AND MAAAAAAYBE SOME OTHER THINGS, SUCH AS... WELL, YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ;*

BYE, Lovies. -Destinyx