Chapter 1

I was so happy to finally get home after a long school day My parents; well my mum since Des isn't my real father. So my mum and stepfather Des told me my stepbrother, whom I've only really hung out with while we were kids was visiting.

I hope he remembers who I am, he's 21 now and I'm 17. He was the sweetest angel when he was younger and I hope that he didn't change. My mum and Des told me all about Harry and I had to admit, I was quite excited to meet-well see him again since it had been forever.

I looked at the time when I heard the door slam, 7:00 P.M.

"Harry ! So lovely to see you," mum chirped but he stormed off and slammed his door in response.

"Wow, that was rude," I thought to myself "Who does he even think he is?"

"I'm sorry Avelyn," Des kissed my mum's forehead while rubbing her arms.

"I just thought he'd be happy," my mum mumbled, she looked quite sad but Harry obviously couldn't care less.

"Give me a minute love," Des said placing one more kiss on my mum's forehead before storming off just like Harry did earlier.

Hii this is chapter one!! I hope you like it and the story will get better I promise!

Enjoy!! x

So here are the characters who will show up most!!

Harry - his beautiful self
Des (Harry's dad) - Des Styles
Mick - Willa Holland
Avelyn (Mick's mum) - Julia Roberts
Katerina (Mick's bestfriend) - Sarah Hyland

Hope you like my choices and I might add more characters further into the story.