Chapter 6

I woke with my sheets half laid across my body and the other half was on the floor.

I didn't really remember, well couldn't remember everything from last night. All I remember was that it was a total mess, and shit went down with Harry.

I decided not to think about it because it was just one kiss that meant nothing to me nor him.

It really didn't mean anything to me! Or did it...?

Fuck, it was confusing me so I just shrugged and decided to take a shower.

-

Des decided to take us out for dinner and I was completely terrified.

Would it be awkward for Harry and I?

Or what if he forgot about it? Oh gosh I really hope he did

-

After slipping on a wine coloured dress and black heels, I did my makeup.
I was completely done with getting ready, so I met my mom and Des downstairs.

My mum looked beautiful and Des looked good too.

"Harry is getting ready, obviously has to fix himself up" Des laughed at his joke while me and my mum nodded.

After what felt like 700 years, Harry walked down the stairs with a black floral see through shirt opened to the middle of his buffed chest and black skinny jeans.

He looked wow..
-

When we finally arrived at the fancy restaurant Des brought us to were we would be escorted to our seats, but before I walked in I felt a warm massive hand at my waist.. I nearly jumped so I ran to sit down noticing Harry was not sitting and he was behind me.

What a prick. He can't touch me like that.

Harry was sitting infront of me so it was quite awkward.

He kept smirking and glancing at me.

Fuck can he stop?

So I decided to update on a Thursday kind of random but anyways. Sorry for the short one but I really hope you like it!! I also changed my cover again so I hope you like that too!

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes and I really hope you're enjoying the story!!! x