Chapter 10

HARRY'S P.O.V.

My long fingers travelled up her body. I wanted to do things to her. I was thinking things, no one should ever be thinking. Just the thought got me hard. I could feel she was nervous and scared. How she clenched her legs together as I rubbed her thighs, her face flushed.

"Babe" I whispered. She looked up at me, her cheeks rosy pinks.

"You're so tense" I started to nip her neck all the way to her cleavage. Her boobs looked so good in this skimpy little black dress of hers.

I started to notice that she kept whimpering as soon as I started to bite down onto her skin.

MICK'S P.O.V.

His lips felt so good on my chest. They were so soft and plump. God I wanted him to kiss me.

"Kiss me" I said nearly out of breath.

He looked surprised as soon as those words came out of my mouth.

Before I knew it his soft plump lips were pressed against mine within seconds.

His lips felt so nice. His hands travelled up my bum and squeezed as I moaned into his mouth, his tongue slipped into my mouth and fuck was it hot. This wasn't the first time we've ever snogged, but this time it actually, somewhat, meant something. Once we got deeper into the kiss I started to taste the booze on his tongue. He wasn't sober, which kind of hurt so that's why I decided to pull away.

"Are you drunk?" I asked in an anxious voice.

His eyes were glazed over. I was still waiting for a response. He looked so puzzled and hurt. Right when he was about to answer I took the liberty to open the door and run outside as fast as I possibly could.

I got into my car and started to drive. But where, I had no place to resort to, and I definitely did not want to hang out with pot heads now so I decided to just park my car and cry.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Did I do something wrong?

I felt pretty confident in the way I was snogging with her. There was something bothering her but I just didn't know what.

I decided to pretend I forgot about the hot moment that just happened and went to go pour myself another glass of cognac. I've been drinking all night this was my 6th glass and I felt super drunk.

-

I woke up the next morning, passed out on the floor.

"What the fuck happened" I said barely said in a whisper.

I saw the bottle of cognac and an empty glass next to me. Ah thats what happened. I rubbed my eyes since my vision was blurry. I got up and decided to go shower hopefully getting all this poison out of my system.

-

MICK'S P.O.V.

I woke up from a honking car coming from behind me. I realized that I fell asleep in my car. Fuck I fell asleep in my fucking car! Mum is gonna kill me if she find out im not in my bed.

It was 12:00pm and I started to panic since mum leaves the house around 10:00am for work. I dug through my purse for my phone while opening my screen.

I got a text from a random number, what the fuck? I slid the message to see what it said.

"You good? H. X"

Hii, I really hope you are enjoying the story and I decided to update again since my last chapter wasn't the longest :) Thanks for all the reads, please keep reading!!