Chapter 25

The next morning wasn't so bad, we went for breakfast and then just sat by the beach but Harry was really quiet and he just looked out of it, his eyes were still bloodshot.

While we were all sitting down on the beach chairs, Harry got up and just walked away silently. I'm guessing he went to the room? I was worried so I told mum that I was going to head back to the room and she suggested that I'd start packing, since we leave this week.

Once I got on our room floor, I opened the door to my room and saw a note on Harry's bed. I walked over to the note and read it, it said "Meet me on the boardwalk in 20, H. x"
I quickly walked out of the room and went straight to the beach's boardwalk, and there he was standing in a black sharp suit with a bouquet of red roses in his arms, waiting for me. I walked over to him and asked him immediately "How are you feeling?" since he wasn't all there before, but I'm guessing good because he had to set this up? "Good." He said. "What is all of this?" I asked while laughing. "It's for you Mick, oh and these are also for you." He said while handing me over the bouquet that smelt amazing. "Thank you." I said, I was blushing like crazy. "There's something I've got to ask you." He said nervously, while pulling at the sleeve of his shirt. "What is it? Are you okay?" I asked. "Mick." he sighed while taking a step closer to me. "I don't know what's going on between us, but we have to figure it out, yeah?" He said, voice extremely nervous. I really don't know where he was heading with this but, he had my attention. "We do." I said while sighing. "I've been thinking... And I've never done this but let me be your boyfriend." He said while staring into my confused eyes. "W-what?" I asked. Did he just ask to date him? "Be mine." He said again. "Harry we can't do that." I said while shaking my head and pacing around. "Why not?" I could tell he was getting annoyed but we just couldn't. "Because we can't!" I snapped. It wasn't realistic, I can't fucking date him and I'm too scared to anyways. "Mick... I don't want to argue just think about it yeah?" His voice was so soothing and that made me consider thinking about it.

"I'll think about it... okay?" I said, hopefully that would not make him feel as bad. He nodded while giving me a cheeky smile and asked if he could hold my hand while we walked back to our room to pack.

-

The whole time I was putting my clothes into my luggage I couldn't stopthinking about what if we were actually together, how would it be? I've been thinking about the whole Harry and I thing for the whole day now and I kind of want to go for it... And yes I know it isn't right but it's like I need him.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I still don't know why I even asked her to be my girlfriend since I've never really been with one person for more than a fucking day but it's just, I need her to breathe, without her I feel like I'm suffocating and I can't really ignore it so I had to eventually do it.

"Harry." Mick said. She has her answer and my heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to fly out of my mouth. "You thought of it?" I asked. "I did, and I think we should try it." She said while blushing. What? I couldn't believe she actually wanted to try this and I know I couldn't fuck up but I was so fucking happy that she'd let me.

"You'll let me?" I was so shocked, there were no words to describe what I was feeling. She nodded shyly while looking away from me. "Thank you Mick, but before we make it official I just have to tell you some stuff you should know." I can't believe I'm actually telling her this, does this mean I want this to last? I'm so fucking soft, what has happened to me? She sat down onto the chair while I sat in front of her and layed out all my fucked up qualities. "I get super jealous, if you can't already tell and this relationship shit is new to me, I've got no fucking clue what I'm doing just please bare with me, only if you could?" She smiled straight at me and nodded, I'm guessing she understands?
-

MICK'S P.O.V.

I can't believe our trip was already over, we we're sitting at the airport waiting for our flight and I just wanted to get home already. Another thing I couldn't believe was that I actually wanted to try to be with Harry.

-

We got onto the plane as soon as the gate opened and we sat in our seats. Mum and Des were sitting a few rows down from Harry and I. I really thought Des was going to arrange the seating because of what happened when we were arriving but I guess he saw that we were finally getting along and hopefully, it would stay that way.

There was some random man sitting next to me but that didn't matter because I had Harry on the other side of me.

"I'm so happy, we're finally going home." Harry said excitedly while shooting me a cheeky grin. "I know, I've missed it." I nodded with him. Eventually the plane took off and it was super quiet between the both of us.

As I was just about to fall asleep, I felt a grip on my thigh. I immediately shot opened my eyes and looked down at my thigh nervously. His hand was so veiny and massive. When he saw that I noticed his hand, he started to push it further up while leaning into my ear and whispering softly. "You nervous?" The familiar, raspy voice whispered into my ear. I couldn't even answer, that's how nervous I was.

Thank you for the reads, hope everyone is liking the story and also liking the new Harry !! x