Chapter 26

We finally got home and I was extremely relieved. I didn't really know how to feel about the whole Harry and I situation. Was it weird? I mean our parents are married which kind of makes it w- My thoughts got cut off by a knocking sound on my door. "Come in." I said softly. It was Harry. "Yes?" I asked. "I just wanted to say goodnight and I'm extremely happy that you're willing to give me a chance and deal with my shit." He giggled. I just nodded and shot him a shy smile "Goodnight love." I said.

-

HARRY'S POV

I woke up the next morning to a bunch of different texts for Katerina. Fuck off.

"Miss you Harry, when are you gonna come see me?"

"Where are you?"

"Fuck why aren't you answering, I need you right now."

"I wanna do so much to you Harry. I'll let you spank me and bend me over..."

What the fuck did this slut want. I felt like if I answered her it would cause so much problems and somehow, it would get back to Mick. I was being such a good boyfriend even though it's because I became a pussy that follows their girlfriend around. Yes it's true. I use to be such an asshole, didn't give a fuck about any girls, I didn't have any feelings but for some reason I do now because of Mick. Fuck. I miss my old self. I shook my head trying not to think about my passed.

I really didn't know what I was going to do today... "Harry." I heard my name being called from the other room. I walked out of my bedroom and into the hallway to find Mick standing their with her phone in her hand. Fuck don't tell me. "Yes?" I asked while cocking an eyebrow. "Katerina has been texting me and asked me where you were." She said awkwardly. Of course she had to involve Mick.

"Yes, don't panic I'm not doing anything with her, she just had to tell me something but I didn't answer her, because I didn't want you getting mad at me." I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh okay... Well I was going to go shopping with a few of my friends later today, what are you doing?" She asked while batting her long lashes. "Probably go chill with Jake?" I had to make up some bullshit story. "Sounds fun, well alright I'm off I still have to go get ready." She said while walking the opposite way into the bathroom.

I quickly stormed back into my room, looking through my clothes grabbing a white tee and a pair of ripped black jeans. I ran downstairs onto the front porch, getting into my car and driving off. I really didn't want Mick asking me more questions about where I was going or who was going to be there, because I didn't want to have to lie to her even more. No I was not going to see my friend Jake, I was going to see Katerina.

-

"What took you so long?" She asked while smirking at me.

"Katerina, we can't do this anymore... I said while looking away from her. I have a girlfriend now." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked, extremely shocked. "Ya I know." I sighed while pacing back and forth. It sounds so stupid when I actually hear that, it makes me want to throw up. Girlfriend, gross.

"What happened to the old you, the one who always use to get so drunk that they'd fuck anything, anytime." She snorted. "Ya I know..." Fuck I'm starting to miss it now that she says it. "Come on Harry... Why don't we keep this between me and you, and no one will have to know." She smirked while walking closer to me. She pushed me down onto the tiny couch and straddled my lap. Fuck what was I doing. For some reason I wasn't stopping her.

"Fuck keep going." I groaned while pushing her head further down, forcing her to deep throat my big cock. I threw my head back as I was about to come. My breathing increased, as my chest moved quickly.

"Wasn't that fun?" She smirked while biting her lip. I nodded as I got up. "I have to go now but I'll see you soon." I said while showing myself to the front entrance.

"Don't forget to check your texts!" She shouted playfully.

-

MICK'S POV

There were a few parties going on tonight but I don't think I was going to any because, Harry doesn't like that kind of stuff as much anymore, since he's changed. I was extremely proud of how much better he's gotten and how much he's proved me wrong. He is an amazing boyfriend and I think I might love him.

I went shopping today with a few friends but it wasn't as fun as being with Harry. I finally heard the front door opened and I sprinted downstairs to see if it was Harry.

"Hi babe." I jumped into his arms excitedly. He didn't seem too excited to see me. "Hi." He whispered, his voice extremely raspy. As I was kissing him I noticed a few hickeys on the side of his neck, they were really dark and took up a lot of space... did I give him those? I frowned without realizing he'd see. "What's wrong?" He asked, concern in his tone. "Did I give you those hickeys?" I mumbled while looking down. They looked fresh, was there someone else at his friend's house? I shouldn't be panicking that Harry is gone. I reassured myself.

"Ya you probably did." He chuckled, while avoiding to look at me. Strange.. I thought.
"What are we doing tonight?" I decided to change the tense conversation about his mysterious hickeys.

"Well, actually I was going to a party." He said while biting his lip. "Oh we are? What time should I be ready for?" I asked, curiously. "Mick.. you aren't coming to this one." He gave me a small smile. What? He was being so weird.

"Oh." I said, awkwardly. "Yeah.. I mean don't get mad or anything I just think we've been hanging too much and I feel like I can't breathe. I don't want people thinking I have a crush on my step sister either..." He said nonchalantly. What the fuck is he talking about, everyone knew that there was something going on between me and Harry. Almost everyone got a glimpse of that video where he was doing shit to me, thanks to that asshole Nathan.

Thank you once again for the reads ! Hope everyone is loving the story and where I'm heading with this please let me know what your thoughts are !!