Chapter 15

While she continued biting my skin softly, I turned my head a bit and caught my mates staring in shock. They were watching our every move so I looked at Nathan dead in the eye and smirked.

After a few more loves bites, that was enough. I hoisted Mick up and carried her upstairs to a bedroom that wasn't occupied. I laid her carefully onto the bed and kissed her softly.

As our kiss started to deepen I pulled off her jeans. She kept tugging on my curls which made me want her more.

When she was completely nude and only left in her lacey knickers, she looked at me with fear.

"What is it baby?" I whispered while frowning. "I'm scared Harry. I-I-I've never done this before..." She looked away shyly. Fuck, I felt so guilty for doing this but, she came onto me plus this is what I do, I'm Harry.

"I'll be gentle baby, I promise." I whispered gently into her hair. This felt so wrong, she was wasted out of her mind and probably didn't even know what was going on.

"Baby, you're drunk, we don't have to do this right now..." I smiled down at her, hopefully she'll change her mind. Fuck that prick Nathan was right, I'm the biggest pussy.

"No. I want this now." She said sternly even though her voice was shaky. I nodded slowly while sighing. I hooked my fingers to the band of her knickers and started to tug them until they were completely off.

I leaned down into her chest and started to kiss down her. She kept arching her which got me even harder.

I pulled away so I could get my shirt and pants off. My stomach was practically turning. I have this massive feeling in the pit of my stomach and that feeling was guilt... I shook my head and thought how she agreed and told me to basically continue so if anything, it was her fault.

Once I was left in only my black boxers, I leaned back down and started to continue to kiss her stomach while she was whimpered my name.

I hit the record button on my phone and held my phone for a bit more. I continued to get her ready by squeezing her nipples gently and kissing her between her inner thighs. "Harry." She moaned softly.

After I was completely finished with warming her up for the actual stuff, I pulled down my boxers and my cock immediately sprung up. She was so shocked her mouth was completely opened.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be alright, yeah?" She nodded slowly but I could tell she was still in a bit shock.

I opened up the condom wrapper and rolled it onto my length. "Ready baby?" She nodded slowly as I grabbed onto her hand, rubbing it slowly. I wanted to be gentle so I just pushed my tip in her and she flinched as a response. Fuck.

"Too much?" I asked concernly. "No, not at all, I uh just didn't expect that." She blushed, clearly nervous. I nodded still unsure if I should continue or not.

"Don't be scared, Harry." She bit her lip while looking down at my now hard cock that was pressed against my own stomach. I nodded and pushed back into her. I went slow since it was her first time and I didn't want to traumatize her nor rip her completely, even though the only thing I really wanted to do was just destroy her.

She kept squeezing my hand as my thrusts deepened. "Feels nice?" I whispered. "So fucking nice H-H-Harry" She moaned. She was already close, fuck. She was shaking so much.

I leaned down into her chest and began to nip at her skin as I fucked her slowly. "H-h-a-ah." Her mouth was halfway opened. "It's okay." I smirked. She let go of her high and so did I.

Fuck that wasn't bad for a first, I thought. She was panting so much, which was kind of cute. "You good?" I spoke up "So good" She looked in my eyes while giving me a shy smile while her chest puffed up and down.

"What a good girl for me." I smirked as I looked down and noticed her cherry popped. "Fuck." I barely whispered without realizing.
"What is it?" She looked puzzled. "Was I bad? God I was terrible." She frowned. "No, no, no, I just uh popped your cherry." I chuckled while looking at her, hopefully I'd get a giggle or something out of her but she looked completely shocked.

"Wh-a-at?" She got up a bit to see the now dried up blood that stained the white crisp sheets. "I didn't feel anything, I'm sorry that's gross." I don't know why she's even apologizing this is so normal. She got up immediately and started to get dress. "It's not love, it's normal." I looked at her. She ignored my comment and continued to get dressed.

I grabbed her hand gently and pulled her closely to me. I leaned into her forehead to kiss her, as soon as I kissed her I whispered against her forehead "You were amazing." She smiled shyly while nodding.

As we were both getting up, I grabbed my phone quickly and shut it off. I walked to the bathroom to throw my now full condom into the bin. After I put my clothes back on, I walked to Mick slowly and kissed her gently.

"You are such an angel." I whispered while kissing her all over her face. She whispered back. "So are you, Harry."

Hiii everyone so yes I don't usually do this that often but I decided to update again since many of yous really wanted to find out what happens next!!! :) This chapter obviously has some smut in it :0 so I really hope you liked it! Thanks so much for all the reads, votes and all comments, means a lot X