Chapter 2

I heard loads of yelling coming from Harry's room, the door was slammed shut a few moments later and Des was walking down the few steps that led into the kitchen.

"He'll be down in just a moment," he smiled and kissed my mum.

I heard Harry's bedroom door slam shut once again saw a tall figure walking towards the kitchen. He was so different from the last time we saw each other (but then again that was like seven years ago), I was in shock.

His body was covered in ink, his arms were so big and toned, and his curly hair that was styled into a quiff. He was dressed from head to toe in black and his lean back and broad shoulders and those black sunglasses that hid his green eyes, his eyes were such a gorgeous green when he was younger-wait a minute, I was day dreaming about my stepbrother !

"Ew! Ew! Ew!" I yelled out without having realizing, everyone had heard me yell what I thought I was just thinking in my head but I obviously wasn't.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Harry said, looking annoyed.

"Harold!" Des raised his voice.

"Des, don't speak to him like that," Mum said sternly, standing up for Harry for god knows why.

"No Avelyne, Harold apologize to your sister."

"My sister?" Harry chuckled "I don't remember having a sister," he scoffed while looking at me, as if he was disguised by my presence.

"Yes your sister," I stood up.

He glanced over at me as I walked closer and closer.

"Why the disgusted look, Harry? You mad I don't look like one of your little whores?" I looked at him while his perfectly plumped pink lips twisted into a smirk.

"Mick!" Mum shouted because of my word choice.

Harry raised his hand to silence my mother, which she surprisingly did.

"No," Harry said still smirking. "She's right."

Chapter 2 !! Hope you liked it !! xx

So I decided also to start updating on Sundays! Sorry for the short one and I promise they'll start getting longer soo keep reading lovelies!!

P.S. Sorry for the cliff hanger

PS.S. Also changed my cover hope you like it!!