Chapter 27

The party was fucked and Katerina was following me around like a little puppy. I loved it, all this attention from all these slutty girls. All this attention has made me realize what I've been missing out on..

MICK'S POV

I can't believe Harry actually went out without me! That asshole he's probably flirting with all these whores too.. I sighed to myself, pacing around my room. I kept getting texts from this hot guy that's in my calc class but I didn't want to answer him because well I was with Harry now.

An hour later, I decided to answer the cute guy from my class.

"Hey darling, what are you up to?" He asked.

He was so cute I loved it if only Harry was this calm and loving.

"So bored, all my friends are at this party and well I didn't really want to go." I had to lie so I didn't sound like an outcast.

"Oh ya, I got invited to Katerina's also!! But I'm so happy that I didn't go, I keep getting pictures from some of my friends and it looks like a big orgy. Right, didn't your step brother go to that?" He asked.

A big orgy.. Harry and Katerina? What. The actual fuck. It was all adding up now. Harry didn't tell me it was her party and why the fuck wasn't I invited! I was raging.

"Ya I think so.." I began to text dryly, not that it was his fault or anything I just wasn't in the mood.

"Baby girl, I'm fucking hard right now and you haven't even done anything, can you help me out and maybe send me some pics...? Pleaseeeeeee." He asked me, practically begging me.

I had to think of it for awhile and see if I was actually in the mood to send. Why not I mean Harry is probably flirting and doing some stupid shit with all these girls anyways, so who would this hurt and it's not like he'd find out.

I took off my shirt and put my hands over my nipples, eventually got a good angle took a picture and sent it to him.

I was so nervous because I had no idea what he was going to say. I got a picture in return and I was kind of nervous to click on it.. I finally clicked on the text and it was was a picture of his dick laying in hands. Fuck he was so big.

The whole night was just some back and forth sexting. I eventually passed out without realizing.

HARRY'S POV

I was so fucking drunk I wasn't even able to open the front door to my house. I just shook the handle hoping someone was still awake but I doubt it, it was 3:15 am. Who the fuck would even be awake at this time.

I saw the door handle turn and I didn't really know if it was me seeing shit or if someone actually woke up to open the door to finally let me in.

It was Avelyne. Thank god.

"Harry, what are you doing it's extremely late." She asked while scratching her hair and squinted her eyes.

"I'm sssssso sorry, it's slate I know." I slurred my words trying to make some sense.

"It's okay Harry, come in." She grabbed me by my arm and pulled me inside.