Chapter 4

As I walked the long hallway of my, well Harry's now and I's room, I realized  Harrys bedroom door opened and I couldn't resist peeking; it was a mess and it smelled like cigarettes and cologne, really strong cologne...

"Looking for something?" the low raspy voice from behind me asked.

"Harry u-uh, I can exp-"

He cut me off before I can say anything else.

"No need to say anything or explain anything just stay the fuck out of my room and stuff, got it?" He was practically growling.

"Yes got it." He was so intimidating.

"Now excuse me." He pushed me out of his way, in front of his bedroom door and slammed it in front of my face.

Goodnight to you too. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. I took of all my makeup with my makeup wipes and changed into my fluffy jammies. After brushing my teeth and re-washing my face I closed my bathroom light and walked over to my bed, un-doing the sheets and getting in.

I decided to watch some tv. Maybe it would help me since I wasn't so tired.

After a few episodes of friends I fell asleep.

So this chapter was very short and im sorry for that but the next chapter will be longer !! xx :)

This is kind of like chapter 3's sequel

And also sorry for the late update!!