Chapter 24

"Harry, stop." She whined. I continued to kiss down her thighs, sucking slowly. She kept moving around, and I kept chuckling at her for being like this. "Baby, want me to stop?" I asked while looking at her. "No." She simply said.

I pulled down my briefs and rolled on a condom, while she watched me. She looked sort of nervous when she saw how fucking big I was for the second time but I wouldn't blame her. I caressed her tense skin softly, trying to relax her and it worked, she closed her eyes tightly and waited patiently. "Good?" I asked and she nodded. I pushed into her quickly causing her to shriek but she covered her mouth.

"Did I hurt you?" My mouth dropped. "No it just felt different, I'm good Harry just." I nodded quickly because I guess she wanted me to continue.

I continued to thrust into her while her mouth was practically wide opened, moaning my name several times and that just caused me to smirk. "Baby, quiet." I said while twisting my fist into the sheets. Fuck I was so fucking close, but I don't think she was. How can this happen? It usually takes me longer but fucking with her, fuck.

"Oh fuck Harry." She moaned while her body shaked. "Baby come on." I whispered, continuing to push into her her while bucking slowly. She eventually reached her high and so did I.

I pulled out slowly and threw my condom quickly. "You were great." I whispered against her forehead. "Thank you." She said while blushing.

I took a quick shower and then hopped in bed.

-

Des was taking us out for dinner this evening so I had to wear a suit. This morning, I was actually surprised how nice Mick was being to me and wasn't being her rude bitchy self. She took me surfing and that was crazy, she was a fucking pro and well I wasn't and the best part of that entire experience was probably all the laughs we had.

Des and Avelyne eventually busted into our room and asked if we we're ready to leave for dinner.

And this is when Mick started to ignore me. "I'm ready." She mumbled and walked out of the door. What the fuck? It was going fine just until now, was she feeling guilty?

Once we got to the restaurant and sat down at our seats it was super quiet between Mick and I. While Des and Avelyne were in deep convo, I asked her why she was being so quiet. "Why are you being quiet and not talking to me?" I asked in a whisper. "Fuck off Harry." She growled back. "Baby don't do this please." I sighed. "One, don't fucking call me that and I already told you fuck off!" Im guessing she was fucking upset because the last words weren't in a whisper and that caused everyone, including Des and Avelyne to turn around and stare at us. "Harold, why are you bothering your sister?" Des scoffed while looking away from his menu. Sister?! What the absolute fuck! No fuck she isn't my fucking sister I shagged her a couple of bloody times! "She isn't my fucking sister Des." I snapped quickly. "Harold enough!" He raised his voice at me.

"I want you to fucking apologize to her right now, this instant!" He yelled. "But I didn't do anything!" I shouted back. After a few fucking bickers, our meals arrived and the subject obviously changed by Des thanking the waiter, thank god that waiter brought us our meals or else Des and I would be punching the fuck out of each other.

She was pissing me the fuck off, ignoring me as if it was my fucking idea to fuck her! I told her last night this would fucking eventually happen but she didn't listen and just continued! I lost it, so I had to be a prick. "You know what this sauce tastes like?" I said while smirking at Mick and then Des.

Des dropped his utensils and looked over at me. "What, son?" He said. "It tastes like this small slutty girl that I ate out. Wonder who." I said sarcastically while smirking and continuing to cut my grilled fish. "Son..." Des said sternly. "What?!" I snapped. "Is there anything you want to share with us?" His voice calm. "Actually I do." I scoffed while looking at terrified Mick. She kept giving me these eyes, but I had enough of her acting all bitchy when I was trying to be nothing but fucking nice! "Your stepdaughter Mick, I think you already know but she is a fucking whore." I said while getting up and pushing the table "I hope you're all fucking proud of her! She gets away with fucking everything but me, you guys fucking hate me!" I shouted at them. I've lost it and I couldn't deal with it anymore. "Another reason why love doesn't fucking bloody exist." I mumbled while walking back to my room.

While I was walking out of the restaurant, everyone was staring at me, but at this point I didn't give a single fuck.

I decided to head back to my room so I could order a bunch of fucking drinks and just send the bill to Des because he's a prick anyways.

I've done about 10 shots and I was ready to fucking just fall to the ground but my blood was fucking boiling. I can't believe everyone fucking sees me as the manwhore but it's her, playing with my fucking feelings! That's when everything started to get out of hand and I completely trashed the room. I grabbed the lamp and smashed it on the floor, flipped the bed and ripped the sheets off both beds, threw the tv and chair on the floor and pushed everything off of the counter. I've lost it.

MICK'S P.O.V.

I couldn't believe how close Harry was with telling them what we did, what a fucking prick. I had every right to be upset with him, even though he was trying so hard to be nice... My subconscious added. Maybe I was being mean to Harry when he was just trying to be nothing but nice. I can't believe it, he's trying so hard but I'm just pushing him away, because I'm scared. Scared he'll trick me into his games and not actually mean anything. Ever since that night where he told me that I fucked someone who doesn't care about or will never care about me, broke my entire heart, do you blame me?

Once Des payed for the bill, we all went upstairs to our rooms. "Thanks so much for dinner." I said while kissing Des and mum on the cheek. Des nodded, he looked so hurt, guessing it's Harry. "I'm sorry that my son isn't a gentleman. Where did I go wrong, he's mad." Des said while sighing and taking my mum's hand and bringing her to their room. "Goodnight sweetie." Mum waved while walking off into her room.

I opened the door to my room and it was completely trashed and there he was, sitting in between the beds. His arms were wrapped around his knees and he kept rocking back and forth. "Harry..?" I mumbled while walking in the room and closing the door. But no answer. I quickly went to go kneel down next to him but he looked lost, out of it. His eyes were all red and bloodshot, hair was a mess, his curls sticking out of everywhere while it was pushed up into a messy quiff, his breathing was so loud and shaky and that's when the tears started to escape. A single tear slid down from his warm dark emerald eyes, followed by another tear and another tear and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed its way down his pale cheek, releasing the sadness and sorrow that's has been held inside of him, all this time but still he did not make a sound. His hands opened and closed, rythmitically clenching as if there could be some violent solution to his pain, if only he could find it.

"Harry, speak to me." I said, my voice shaky. "I'm so lost." He said, rocking back and forth even more. His voice was so worn out. "Harry what happened?" I asked while rubbing his arm softly. "You happened." He mumbled while looking down into his knees, tears staining his trousers. Before I could even continue or ask another question, he threw all of his sadness right at me. "You don't know how much I'm trying Mick, but you, you want a fucking bitch boyfriend that's proper and I'm not that, I can't be that." He said, sobs getting even louder than before. "Harry no I want you." I said while trying to get him to look at me. "You don't know how badly I want you, I could give you whatever you want but you can't fucking see that!" He shouted, his sadness switched instantly and he was upset. "I guess that saying is right, everyone always just sees the worst in me and never could actually pay attention to the good!" He said, jaw tensing. "Harry I don't want to fight just calm down." I asked him. "Don't fucking tell me what to do." He shouted at me. "I won't tell you what to do, alright Harry? Let me help you up, you really need to sleep." I said while giving him my hand to take. He nodded and got up without my help. I'm guessing he was super out of it because if not he'd just fight back and yell and break things. I helped him get in his bed and covered him before closing all the lights and getting into my own covers.

Hi everyone, hope you're liking the story !! Thanks so much for the reads x
I will update soon :)