Chapter 20

"Harold, wake up." I opened my eyes slowly and saw Des adding some stuff into my carry on. Why is he waking me up this early?

"Harold Edward, I'm not going to tell you again, wake up our flight leaves in a bit." He said before zipping up my bag and tossing it onto the ground, he then left my door open and walked out.

Why does this always happen to me when I need to be up in time..? I pushed myself off of the warm mattress while groaning "Fuck." I whispered. I was so fucking hungover, I could barely keep my eyes opened.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom, stripping down and then getting into the steamy shower.

-

MICK'S P.O.V

Once I was done with getting dressed, I grabbed my bags and brought them outside to the taxi who was waiting patiently for us.

While I was walking back inside, I bumped into Harry. "Watch it." He growled at me. "S-s-sorry." I barely whispered. He shot me a glance and walked out to the taxi.

Last night he was being so polite, even though I was kind of a bitch but not completely. I went to get him when he was drunk out of his fucking mind at three in the mornin! Tell me who'd do that after getting humiliated in front of almost everyone at a house party, no one...

-

HARRY'S P.O.V.

This plane was so fucking tiny. My dad was being a cheap fucking asshole. When I travelled with just him, we would sit in first class but this time he didn't want to get first class because he wanted me to see that it isn't always all fun and that I've got to work hard, like I didn't fucking know that.

In my row of three, there was me next to the window, then Mick in the middle and the seat that was on the aisle side was empty, and hopefully it would stay that way because I don't need one more fucking wanker annoying me, it's bad enough I have her next to me. The flight attendant spoke into the intercom and told us that our flight departs in about five minutes.

I put my headphones in, hopefully I could get some sleep before we actually land. Just as I was about to close my eyes, this guy with the darkest brown hair and crystal blue eyes, plops down into the seat next to Mick, fucking ace.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly as I felt the take off.

-

"You have such pretty eyes." I heard the American compliment, my Mick while I was half asleep. I woke up quickly from the anger that was boiling inside of me and I yanked out my headphones immediately, fuming while the two of them continued to flirt with each other. She kept giggling while bitting her lip and staring right into his dreamy eyes. Just as he was about to caress her hand, I spoke up.

"Do you guys mind? I can't really hear my
movie." I had to make up a stupid lie and maybe that would get them to stop talking.

"Dude, you're not even watching a movie..." The American laughed with Mick while pointing down to my black phone screen. What a fucking prick, does he really think he's that funny? "Mate, your jokes are pure shit." I chuckled at myself while looking at him. He looked a bit shocked with my response but fuck him. "Mate." He said in a terrible English accent, making fun of my own? "Listen, you fucking wanker. Stop talking to my girl or I'll slam your fucking head into the table in front of you." I snapped. "Dude, if she was your girl she wouldn't have exchanged numbers with me." He laughed right at me. I shot Mick a glance and she just kind of looked away from me. I can't believe her, how can she just be selling herself to some fucking American wanna be?

"Switch seats with me now, Mick." I growled while gripping onto my seat handle. If I could fucking punch this prick, fuck I would. "She wants to sit with me." The American with no fucking name, said while caressing my Mick. I looked down at his hand that was making his way up Mick's thigh, so I grabbed it and began to bend it back. "Mate I warned you, don't fucking touch her like that!" I spat. "My fucking hand!" He started to yell like a little fucking bitch. "Oi, shut the fuck up." I yelled across to him. Mick smacked me right across my cheek and grabbed the guy's hand while rubbing it softly.

I felt fucking betrayed while my cheek was stinging. I felt the redness grow as I sat there with shock. The prick must of pressed that button that you click when you need a flight attendant because there was one that was standing at our row and she wasn't too happy. "Excuse me, Mr Styles... But you're going to have to switch seats." She said while looking at me.

"What the fuck, no." I spat. "It wasn't an option, Mr styles you have to, now." She gave me a false fucking smile. Bitch. "Oi, fuck off too." I groaned, fuck this. "There is a seat over there with your fathe-." "Des." I finished her sentence while getting up from my seat to go sit next to Avelyne and Des, pushing the bitchy flight attendant out of my way.

"Oh Harold, you alright?" Avelyne asked while rubbing my arm gently. "I'm good." I said through my teeth. "You always have to start something don't you, son?"

"Excuse me?! It's your fucking whore of a step-daughter, she found a fucking boyfriend on a fucking plane, she doesn't even fucking know the wanker!" I said while raising my voice. I think that kind of hurt Avelyne because she just looked down into her hands. I wanted to apologize but I just couldn't, not right now I'm way too pissed and getting mad at her would be the last thing I'd want. "Oh Harold, are you jealous that you will never find the right one and have an actual bloody relationship with them? Just leave the fucking girl be and stop being a fucking jealous selfish prick! It's isn't our fault that you don't have a heart son, and you just want to be known as the lad that has no heart whatsoever and just sleeps around with almost everyone!"

What the fuck. "Go fuck yourself Des!" I yelled at him. "The only thing you'll ever be good at is swearing and cursing people out, am I right son?" He was testing me. "Wanna know why the reason why love doesn't exist Mr fucking big shot?!" I continued to yell, feeling everyones eyes on us while we argued. "Why son? Go on, with your ridiculous theories." Des chuckled. "Because of you! You fucking ruined me and mostly my mum! You fucking hurt us you coward! And one fucking day, it's gonna happen to you and that's going to be the best fucking day." I growled at him while feeling the plane land.

Des was in total shock, his mouth was wide opened until the flight attendant told us we landed safely and we we're aloud to get out of the plane.

Enjoy!!! x