Chapter 17

I was fuming as soon as I left that hell hole of my house. I couldn't believe it, she thinks I'm not a fucking gentleman! Of course I'm not a fucking proper prince or your dream guy or whatever but I could treat you like you mean the fucking entire world to me! I don't even know why I cared so much about what she thought about me so I continued to drive to Nathan's.

I walked into his house and Nathan was setting up for a party. "Oi Nathan, I've got your video." I scoffed, not wanting to waste any time. "You're fucking playing with me mate." He chuckled while shaking his head and continued to set up for the party tonight.

"I said I got your fucking video, do you want to see it or not?!" I snapped. His jaw dropped as I got out the video on my phone. "You're fucking crazy mate, let me see!" He snatched my phone out of my hands and began to watch the sex tape. He laughed throughout the entire video and when he saw Mick naked, his eyes grew so wider, I wanted to fucking wipe that smirk off of his ugly fucking prick of a face. I growled at him.

"Well done, mate." He smirked while punching my arm playfully. "Oi, fuck off, you thought I was a fucking pussy huh, you fucking twat. The only pussy here is you." I snapped. "Calm down Harry." He chuckled. "I didn't think you were gonna do it, I mean i wouldn't have been able to do it, you're gonna ruin the girl's reputation." He bursted into laughter and that pissed me off. I knew that this was going to ruin her somehow but I really didn't care either way. "Oi, I've gotta run but I'll send you the video later, and you'll play it tonight, yeah?" I wanted to make sure he was going to blast this fucking video tonight.

"Yeah mate." He nodded.

"I'll make sure she gets her slutty little ass of hers over here in time." I said while chuckling.
"You're insane mate, see you in a bit." He waved while I walked out of his house.

This was going to be absolutely crazy.

MICK'S P.O.V.

I was still hurt over what happened earlier with Harry. I can't believe the words he used, they just hurt me badly...

I've been in bed all day feeling sorry for myself because Harry's a complete arse. As soon as I was about to fall asleep my phone started to buzz. I reached out for my phone that was on the other end of my bed and turned it over to see who could possibly be calling me right now, Katerina... I wasn't sure if I was should answer or just ignore it since I really didn't feel like talking or hearing how she's going to a crazy cute boy's party tonight without me. I decided to answer since I was curious to see what she could possibly want now.

"Hello?" I scoffed into the phone.

"Mick!" She yelled into the phone, way too happy to hear me. "What do you want?" I obviously had to kill the mood. "I was going to a party and I wan-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. "Of course you are... That's great and all but I really don't care, call someone that wants to hear it." I scoffed, about to hang up on her. "Wait! I was inviting you to come, please?" Wait a minute... "That's very funny, you finally remembered you had a fucking best friend!" I yelled into the phone "Why don't you fucking invite Harry, I'm sure he'd be ecstatic to fucking come with you!"

"Mick, come on..." She sighed into the phone "You know Harry and I aren't anything special, we just call each other when we wanna fuck, that's all so you don't really have to worry about anything going on between us." She said while laughing into the phone. What the fuck. Harry fucked her already?! When? What? How? My heart was pounding so hard to the point where it felt like it was going to come out of my mouth. I felt like throwing up, everything was spinning, not only did Harry break my heart before by telling me he took my virginity and told me he doesn't even care about me but now he even slept with my best friend behind my back? I was completely crushed by someone I loved. The disgusting part is he said I meant something to him yet he still fucked my best friend. I couldn't believe that I actually believed his twisted fucking lies! "So are you coming?" She finally cut the silence between us, since I was about to fucking break down. "I don't know..." I mumbled into the phone. My heart was shattered into millions of little pieces. "Come on Mick! It's going to be good for you, there's gonna be so many cute guys." She laughed into the phone, trying to convince me.

I don't know if I should go or not... I mean it would probably be good to get my mind off of Harry since there was going to many cute guys there.

I finally made up my mind and agreed on going with her, not for her but for me, so I could get my mind off of Harry even though my heart is shattered and nothing will help that.

"Pick me up in like twenty?" I sighed while asking her. "Yeah I'll be there, Yay!" She chirped. "Okay get ready, see you!" She added before hanging up.

-

HARRY'S P.O.V.

There she was, Mick.

She was sitting on some fucking guy's lap, I wanted to fucking kill him for even touching her like that. His hands were caressing all over her, everywhere, I couldn't handle this.

I really don't know why I was getting so fucking jealous. I fucking hate her and the only reason she was invited was so I could fucking embarrass the fuck out of her.

The guy started to kiss at her neck and I shot them a few glances while balling my fists but I couldn't take it, so I went to Nathan and told him to start playing the video. Nathan nodded and connected his phone to the wire that connected to the tv, as soon as that was done he clicked play and blasted the speakers.

I looked around to see everyones reactions but everyone was just so confused until they saw Mick moaning my name in the tape.

Her moans from the video filled up the quietness in Nathan's house.

I heard a few guys cheer me on because I fucked her and filmed it, classic.

"That's my fucking boy!" Nathan chuckled while clutching onto his stomach, which made me laugh. While I was looking at Mick I noticed that the guy that was all over Mick just minutes ago, looked uncomfortable as fuck and his hands dropped from her hips within seconds. I looked at Mick and caught her looking at me.

-

MICK'S P.O.V.

I looked at Harry while he stared right into my eyes, the hot tears that I was keeping in all this time had finally escaped and I felt them roll down my cold cheeks. As I continued to stare at Harry I noticed the left side of his faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his god like face, that I hated so much.

I couldn't do this, so I got up and ran out of the house as quickly as I could.

It was so quiet, dark and extremely late outside as I walked home. The only thing you heard was me sobbing heavily. I couldn't do this anymore. I am extremely disgusted with myself and Harry's behaviour. How can he do this to me? How can anyone ever possibly to this to anyone?

I can't believe I trusted him like that, I am so fucking stupid. I continued to sob while walking up the doorsteps. Once I got inside, I ran upstairs straight to my bedroom. I didn't even bother to change I just continued to cry my eyes out. I cant stand myself, I can't live with myself, I hate everything.

As I was crying into my pillow, I realized that Katerina was in on this... The only reason she invited me was because Harry couldn't have since we got into a massive fight. I can't believe she would do this to me, her own fucking best friend. I covered every inch of my face with my palms and continued to cry, eventually crying myself to sleep.

Hiii! I really hope you like this chapter and I just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be updating until the end of next week because I'm super busy with exams and stuff and I just wanted to warn you before and I'm really sorry :(

I hope you like the chapter and thanks so much for all the votes and comments and reads X