Chapter 28

I can't believe Harry saw those pictures of me what the fuck, and who fucks someone halfway and leaves them when they're about to have a fucking orgasm, their first! What a prick.

That night I was so fucking horny I don't know what got to me but I was really just down to fuck someone.

-

"Dinner's great mum!" I said while continuing to stuff my face. I'm really happy everyone is getting along even Harry and his father, which makes me happy.

Harry's a little quiet around the family but I don't mind it, as long as he's calm and doesn't try to beat anyone up, I'm fine with it.

As soon as Harry was finished eating he got up and cleared his plate. "Well, I have some work to do so I'll be up in my room." He said while giving us a small smile.

"Alright Hun." Mum said, extremely happy that Harry is suddenly feeling comfortable around all of us.

I cleared up the table and went up to my room too. I had nothing to do and Harry wasn't going  out either and I didn't know what to do so I just sat on my bed until it hit me.. Fuck why am I still horny? I asked myself.

I sat back onto my bed and thought if I should.. I quickly pulled down my panties and began to run my hand down my stomach to my core. Fuck I was so wet. I moaned at the thought of Harry doing this to me.

I slowly pushed my index finger into my wet tight slit and bucked my hips upwards. "Harder." I whimpered while rolling my eyes back.

I bit down on my lip really hard because I really didn't want anyone to hear me. "Harry!" A-ah a-almost there." I bucked my hips faster.

I finally had an orgasm. My breathing increased and my chest was puffing up and down.

"Having fun?" The tall slender boy stood there with a smirk plastered across his face.

Of course. I got up quickly and looked at him in shock. I didn't' even know what to say, this was extremely awkward. "Why were you watching?" I mumbled, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I couldn't resist I heard you moaning from the other room, seemed like you needed me. You were the one shouting my name you know I had to just come and check in."

"Harry that's not funny." I said while trying to cover up my bare body. The tall figure walked towards me and sat on the edge of the bed in front of me.

"Why don't I show you how it works?" He smirked while looking down at my legs. I shook my head quickly, I don't think I could take another round especially if it's him.

"I'm good now." I smiled sarcastically while getting off the bed. I felt a warm hand grab my arm and yank me onto his lap. Fuck he was hard.

"Move your hips." He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"I-I'm done." I said innocently while whimpering.

"Are you?" He said pushing me down onto his bulge harder.

I couldn't help myself so I turned around and straddled his lap.

"That's more like it baby girl." He smirked while leaning in to kiss my neck. Fuck he always knows what to do it fucked with me so much.

"F-fuck." I rolled my hips slowly while moaning out in pleasure.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered.

"I don't know." I innocently said.

"Well neither do I, so I guess I'm not doing anything." He smirked while leaning away from me.

I can't believe it, he looked me straight in the eyes and said it again. "What do you want?"

"Harry come on it's awkward if I say it." I whined while pushing his shoulder lightly.

"Guess I won't be doing anything." He growled while pushing me off his lap, getting up and showing himself to the door.

"I want you to eat me out." I mumble but he obviously heard.

"What's that?" He turned around shooting me a cocky smirk. "Say it louder."

"Eat me out." I said it again a bit louder so he could hear.

"That's what I thought." He bit his lip.

"But I have things to do, so we'll get back to this." He chuckled while walking out of my room, once again leaving me turned on.

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is liking the story and where I'm heading with this... Harry is being so mean to her but it will get better

Keep reading luvs!!!