Chapter 13

The next morning was pretty fucked up I guess since I woke up totally smashed. Now that I think of it I really regret drinking with Harry.

Harry basically forced me to drink and I didn't wanna pass out on him being so nice to me. I bet he was gonna be a total dick to me and thats why I drank with him.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I woke up not feeling the best, Christ. I was so smashed and I really hoped Mick wasn't feeling as bad as I was. I shook my head in confusion wondering why I cared so much about Mick. She wasn't so special anyways she's just another whore that I'd fuck for the fun of it, but I knew if I tried to she would go cry to Des or even her mum. I tried to get with her best friend but she completely freaked! She probably got jealous I wasn't all over her. I smirked at the thought of it.

I didn't have really anything to do so I decided to shower and hopefully the reek of this alcohol will leave my hot body.

-

MICK'S P.O.V.

"Dinner!" I heard my mum yell at the top of her lungs to get me and Harry's attention.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw mum and Des sitting at the table. Harry was not seated for God only knows why, I cringed at the thoughts of what he could be doing right now at this moment.

"Tastes nice." I complimented mum's delicious dinner and continued to eat.

I looked up from my plate and noticed a tall slender figure walking towards us shirtless only wearing a pair of tight black jeans.

"Uh." I tried to look away but it was so hard.

"Good evening." Harry smirked while pulling out the chair next to me and sitting.

Why is he sitting next to me??? He totally did that to piss me off.

"Harold!" Mum looked way too happy to see this cheeky boy, more happy than when I came down.

"You look stunning Ave." Harry complimented mum for I don't know what???

This was getting way too weird and he was flirting with my mum!

The worst part was mum was even flattered, could this get any weirder..?

Harry began to eat and told mum how good her dinner was. As soon as everyone was finished eating we just chatted for a bit and laughed, well at least me, mum and Des did. Harry was serious the whole time which was a bit weird but then again it's Harry.

I took a sip of my water and felt and hot massive hand rest on my bare thigh. I began to look down slowly and of course it was his hand.

"Harry." I harshly whispered. "Hmm?" He didn't even look at me just looked straight ahead and smirked. "Someone's gonna catch us!" "Relax, my hand is resting on you not fingering you." His voice super raspy just before he started to chuckle at me.

I was completely freaking out how chill he was over this, wasn't it going to be weird if mum saw his massive hand resting on my bare fucking thigh!??

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I don't know why I found this so funny she was completely tripping. I wonder what she would do if I tried to fuck her right now, this second.

Fuck she'd be crying out my name, just the thought got me hard. My bulge started to grow everyone seeming to notice it.

"Harold" Des scoffed looking down at my bulge.

"What Des?!! You've got a problem with my fucking cock now?!!" I scoffed, annoyed by how much of an asshole he was acting like.

"Harold that is enough, we are all tired of your disgusting behaviour!"

"Whatever, sorry your old dick isn't as big as mine." I smirked at my dad, he was so pissed at me but he's annoying as fuck anyways.

My dad just stared at me in shock and disappointment, but mostly disappointment.

"I'm sorry I'm not your Mr fucking perfect son that you've always wanted and mostly I'm sorry for always fucking up and embarrassing you, you fucking old prick!" I slightly raised my voice.

Everyone was in total shock but I didn't give one fuck, I've had enough. There was just one person I did care about and haven't had enough of her yet, and that was Mick.

"Harry, please your father and I love you more than anything." Avelyne looked me in the eyes. She had a small smile plastered onto her completely frightened face.

My beautiful step mother Avelyne was trying to calm me down but since I'm a prick I told her to fuck off.

"Fuck off." I spat.

My annoying father obviously got involved once more, just before I lost it. "Enough with your fucking attitude Harold! You are living under my roof, you are going to respect us and do as we say, wether you enjoy it or not! Do you fucking understand mister?!" He didn't even let me answer his stupid question, he just spat "Now get off of my face."

I slammed my hands against the table causing the dishes and utensils to make a clinking sound. Not only did I make the dishes almost break but I heard a shriek escape from Mick's mouth. Fuck... I must be scaring her. Fuck, Fuck. I groaned and got up from the table and made my way to my room.

MICK'S P.O.V

Harry was obviously annoyed with everyone including his father so he had to make another one of his little scenes. He was acting so extreme and so scary and no one can control him not even his own father. It's kind of scary how he doesn't care about anything or anyone, maybe that's his cold heart? Probably is.

I just don't get it... Des is such a lovely man and Harry treats him so poorly, but why?

After we all finished eating I helped my mum with the dishes. As soon as that was done, I was completely drained so I went straight to bed.

Hii so I really hope you're enjoying the story and I know the ending was kind of crappy but the next one will be better!!! :) Also, it's so sad with what happened in Paris, :( my thoughts and prayers are with them.