Yūma Isogai x Reader

FLUFF EVERYWHEREEE
edit: cringe attacks
---

It's been a while now since you've
joined E, or the End class.

Ever since you laid eyes on him, You couldn't take them off. Yūma Isogai.

He was definitely an ikemen, his personality was the first to strike you. But you never thought he felt the same.

Self-conciousness towered over you every single day, which was also the reason why you dropped to 3-E. That stupid distraction kept you from succeeding in life.

Until one day.

"Hi, (y/n)-San! Nice shirt your wearing!" Isogai chirped happily, making you freeze up a little. "T-Thanks..Isogai." You laughed, running your hands through your soft locks.

No one has ever complimented me before! You held in your tears of joy. Being the gentleman he was, Isogai had a sixth sense that revealed emotions, panicking when your tears fell.

"A-Are you alright?" The raven haired boy, as flustered as he was, pulled out a handkerchief, irritating you to the core.

"I'm not that important... Please leave me alone." You sheepishly smile at the boy who was currently wiping your tears.

"No I cannot leave a girl who's upset about something, and you know that!" Isogai winked playfully. You actually did know that, but that also made you a little jealous.

School ended, so you decided to go home, and holy crap were you starving. So you immediately ran off into a huge ramen store. It was funny how Japan can even create candy ramen. You thought it was creative so you bought some of of curiosity.

You bought a few cups of instant-ramen, along with the handful of ramen candy pellets.

I'm not that pretty, so why should he be telling me, out of all people, that I'm pretty?

((LISTEN. IF YOU THINK THIS WAY, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE WORLD CAN LIVE WITHOUT PEOPLE WHO FEEL LIKE IT'S NECESSARY TO MAKE YOU THINK LIKE YOU'RE WORTHLESS!! TELL AN ADULT! YOUR PARENTS!! EVEN A CLOSE OLDER RELATIVE IF YOU'RE BEING BULLIED. DON'T BULLY YOURSELF!! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT, PLEASE SUCK IT UP AND STAY VERY STRONG OKAY?? YOU WILL PUSH ON, DON'T TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN'T. TALK TO SOMEONE UNTIL YOUR VIEW ON YOUR LIFE CHANGES. CUT EVER NEGATIVE ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE OUT, LIKE THOSE EDGY KIDS/TEENS/ADULTS/ETC WHO THINK IT'S RELEVANT TO RECONSTRUCT YOUR MIND TO THINK IN SUCH A TWISTED WAY. THE WORLD IS WONDERFUL, CRUEL EVEN (TRAGIC NEWS) BECAUSE IN THE END THERE IS NO ONE BUT YOU, NOT THOSE 'BADASSES' WHO THINK BULLYING IS FUN. IGNORE TOXICITY, BE YOURSELF. GOOD MORNING/EVENING/NIGHT))

Next day

Everything went normally, but the worst part  about it was that Isogai was your partner.

You stood on your fighting stance, Charging towards him, flipped completely over by the raven.

You groan in pain, noticing that the all-high-and-mighty Ikemen never lifted a hand to help you. "Sorry." He says coldly, staring at anything but you.

"J..Jerk! Are you okay??"

Isogai stiffened at the low whisper, and let out a low hiss. You were thinking that he felt the need to be called that.

He was looking away, But you swore you saw the slightest bit of pink on his face.

(y/h) locks fell behind your ears as you stormed away into the classroom. In the corner of your eye, you saw his hand reach out to you hesitantly, turning away shamefully.