Ren Sakakibara x Asano Gakushu

I'm sorry for the plain title I forgot Rens last name ;; there's no lemon in this but you can say I kind of ship those two.
Requested by grilled cheese chan

Update: I looked it up

Enjoy
--

"A new fresh start huh, Gakushu." The teen laughs, stretching out. "Yeah, I currently have 587 ways to trick my after into giving me the information of the school." With that Ren shivered, taking hold of the obsidian backpack.

"Well, good luck on that." Gakushuu turns to him and smiles devilishly, "I know that he's hiding something, and I'll figure it out!" With that the strawberry-blonde boy storms out of the room, slamming the door confidently.

"That guy.." He sighs, tossing his gelled hair to the side for nearly the fiftieth time. After his studies, Ren decided to take a stroll in the park. Suddenly some thoughts hit him like an arrow,

Why was I the only one tree when he discussed about his father?

Does he trust me more than the others in 5 virtuosos?

He must obviously care about me.

Ren hadn't notice why he'd thought until he went over the thoughts again and a red tint colored his cheeks aggressively.

Wow he can be strict and careless sometimes but why does he waver towards me like a magnet? I'll leave that question alone for now. I have to cram my mind into this biography and later toss the information aside in a test...

Gakushu POV

Which one would be better.. A glitter bomb or a little hacking around in his office? Doesn't matter now. I'm studying, or else the Akabane will win my throne over once again and ruin it with his filthy hands." Asano laughs menacingly, typing away at inhuman paces.

Screen::Pending...
Screen::Sorry there's no way you can hack in Gakushuu :)

Asano groans, giving up on hacking. "Why isn't there any way.." Then an imaginary lightbulb flickered on top of his head. I've got it! Then he raised his pen up in the air, making a letter to make it appear from Ren.

Dear Principal,
I would appreciate it if you encouraged your son more and brainwashed less people. By the way, did I mention this was Ren? Yes. In particular, you can give Gakushu a little heads up when it comes to keeping secrets with him.
From Ren.

Asano had almost put his signsture at the bottom with orange pen, scribbling it in. He finally inserted the envelope in the Message carrier for 'Principal Gakuho', walking away in success.

A few minutes later studying in his little office, Gakushu was planning to give Ren a little surprise to trick him into telling him that he wrote the letter.

"Ren can I talk to you for a minute?" Asano peeks through the Algebra class, tapping his foot impatiently for him to come. However he childishly got up and stumbled onto some persons desk, flirting himself out of the argument and stomped over to Gakushuu.

"What is it?" Ren sighs, looking down at the shorter teen. "Well I'd like you to tell my father that you'd made the letter that I sent him."

"What?! I could get expelled for all I know--" The strawberry blonde boy signaled him to remain silent. "I can pay you?" Ren raised his eyebrow at him, seeing that Asano is playing the win everything with money scheme.

"I don't need money Asano Gakushuu, I'm in class-A! I have better things to do than--" The dirty blonded teen pulled Rens hair back. "You think you have a choice rejecting the principals son? You can't get away with it without a punishment." His hot breath tickled Rens neck, making him shiver.

"I'm sorry just let my hair go and--" The dirtyblonde teen lets go of the chocolate strands, smiling. "That's good, don't forget to mention the secrets." At this point Ren was holding himself back from trying to slap the cheeky smile, losing control and doing what his mental desires told him to.

Asanos frame hit the wall and slid onto the floor, one hand on the ground and the other on his cheek and nose. Rens eyes widened when he saw the red liquid drip from Gakushus nose.

"He..Ren slapped me!?" Violet wide eyes gaze up at the taller male in disbelief,  slowly staggering back to his feet.

"I'm not doing it." Was all he said, and turning away and walking to physical education.

Time skip

Why hasn't he been sent to the office yet? Ren should've been in huge trouble for slapping the principles son across the face. It's probably because the principal thought his son deserved it--

"Sakakibara Ren." Oh no that voice always could freeze anyone to the core. It's the principal... "My son said that you've injured him badly, no?" The brown haired teen turns around, shrinking back a little. "Y-yes I do.. I truly am sorry I couldn't control myself."

The principal looks at him for a moment, then forcefully smiles once again. "This is my sons apology letter for ordering you around." Ren wiped the sweat off his forehead, hurriedly reading the letter:

I apologies for bossing you around I deserved that hit back there. If like you to meet me at the front of the gates here after class.
--Thanks, Asano.

(You could picture what happened next-not dirty because everything isn't solved with our impure minds!- I might update this again because I was really tired and I thought i was taking too log for this..)