Karma x Reader christmas special

For all the Karma fans, since it's his birthday! And there's two routes in this story, you can either take the lemon route or the normal one.

"Who knew that Christmas was that retards birthday!" You puff clouds of smoke, grinning as the whole group got together.

The whole class sung happy birthday to Karma, envious of how much attention he was getting on Christmas. Your family was broke this year, and you were happy about all the presents that he was getting, but..

"Hm? (Y/n)-chan didn't being me any presents?"

"It's because I'm broke." You mumble shyly, looking away.

"Ahh I get it. So your a broke hobo now huh?" Karma sips a strawberry milk carton, that also being one of his presents.

"Why don't you get a job?" He asks, grinning.

"Because I'm broke!" You half shout back at him, fuming purple aura.

"I'm looking for someone for a job at my house, think you can earn it?" Karma asks, taking the golden pocket chain that Sugino has given him and attaching it to his pants. It actually matches him..and it kinda makes him look cuter.. Uwahh! What am I even thinking!!

"Sure.. I can handle it." You mutter, casting a glance at Nagisa--your best friend, and he was pointing thumbs up and mouthing 'Get some!' At you.

"Alright, but you can't be sick on the job, you're either blushing or really sick." Karma smiles falsely, turning to your classmates. "Wait until the gifts are over, I'll give you the job until everyone's done."

Time skip

"So, here's the uniform." He was looking at your distracted face, snapping his fingers in front of you. "Eyes on me. I'm giving you a tutorial."

"Sorry, this house is so huge!--I mean mansion." Karma shakes his head, ashamed.

The uniform was black and white, almost like one of those typical maid girls in Animes.

"..This and clean other guest rooms in the house. And on one condition." Your attention was snapped back to reality, nodding for him to continue.

"You have to call me with the honorific -sama. Is this clear?" honorific -sama, -sama... Is this clear?..your head was spinning in circles, nearly screaming out a "WHAT?!" Until you bit your tongue.

"And respect me, (y/n)-san." All of a sudden he's referring me to a person he'd just met with -San?! How dare he!

"Yeah okay.." You looked up at him, seeing that impatient stare. You sigh slowly, "K-Karma..." The redhead raised a brow, "..Sama..."he smiles, patting your head. "Good girl. Now start cleaning." Informing your parents you were on cleaning duty, you flip your phone off and start cleaning.

Time skip.

"Whoo! I'm tired!" You wipe the sweat off your hands, taking your black rubber gloves off and smiling at your effort.

"Nice job, (y/n)-san." Karma stretches, walking out of his room with messy hair. "Did you enjoy your nap, Karma-sama?" You fight back the urges to punch him in the face, nearly breaking the broom you were holding.

"Yeah. I was dreaming of you~" You spun around and slapped his face, regretting that mistake when you saw the forced sadistic smirk.

"You have to apologize or else I'll get you back with something worse." Karmas eyes narrow slightly, watching you shift around uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry." Karma laughs in a 'you're so stupid' type of way, ruffling your hair. And for that split second you noticed his face was way too close, and how his lips were pressed against yours, forcefully.

As Karma smirks in the kiss, he also expertly talked through it. "You forgot the honorifics, (y/n)-chan." Why can he change my honorifics and I can't?!

"I'm sorry Karma-sama!" You couldn't talk through the kiss as well as he did, slipping his long tongue in to make it worse. It felt as if your mouth was connected to his as he explores every inch of it, with eyes half lidded and sadistic.

The redhaired teen grabs a hold of your waist, carrying you upwards against the wall and your only instinct was to wrap your legs around him or else he would drop you. After what seemed like 5 minutes--

For the lemon readers you skip the next sentence and
Continue after the warning
For the non lemon readers the next sentence is the last one.

[Karma reached 80 hit for the kiss meter and stopped almost rushed. Thanks." The redhaired teen pants, cheeks red but not as red and embarrassed as you, "..For my birthday present."]

Fin for the no lemon readers,
Do not continue if
You hate sexual content
Or anything I don't want--
Wait, I do want to corrupt people,
Carry on. ^_^

Just to tell you guys, it makes more sense if you continue where you were off. By the way ignore the '[ ]' part of the book, that's only for the nonlemon readers.

Of your tongue mixing around his, you were nearly choking of the length of his tongue already.You stopped kissing him, panting hard as his saliva drooled out of your mouth.

Karma then carried you two to a guest room bed, widening your eyes when you figured out what was gonna happen when he flipped you around, hugging you from behind and tugging a the lace knot that held the whole outfit together with his teeth, gently pulling it off.

(You're sitting on his lap btw)

"Don't..I'm--I'm not ready yet.." You bite your lip, Karma not stopping as he nuzzles the crook of your neck, biting on it harshly to leave about 3 hickeys.

Unconsciously, you silently moan as the lacy knot was pulled, Karma massaging your (boob size just for this occasion *is already dead*), and when he flips you around one more time, you ended up sitting in front of him, faces close, and when you were trying to stop saddling him, you realize that you had been sitting on his bulge.

Painted red, you immediately start to struggle, being held down by him as he unzipped his fly, closing your eyes hard.

"Don't you want to see me, (y/n)-chan?" No way, I could already feel you! I don't want to see a thing so big!

"You're already undressed anyways, (y/n)." Karma mumbles darkly, carrying you upwards only so you could sit on the tip.

"No! don't drop me, I'll lose my virginity!" You hold onto his shoulders for support, not wanting your part to swallow that beast whole.

"But that'll be my birthday present though!" He giggles, dropping you a little, swallowing his tip. Arching your back, you felt the most painful feeling at that second, huffing and turning towards him.

Karma laughs with a 'Oops--ahh..! your so tight and I haven't even gone in at all.." Karmas face mixes into a worried but full of ecstasy, dropping you inch by inch until he was all in, his dick poking at your womb and if he thrusted in once, he would break through it like a fragile piece.

Karma sits up, carrying you against the wall and thrusting in and out, holding your thighs gently but mixing up your insides brutally.

"I love you so much (y/n)-chan~ Hehe..Hahahaha!" Karma laughs like a little kid, thrusting inhumanly inside you until both of you came at the same time, arching your back even more at the blissful feeling.

"I..I don't know.. I think I've loved you for a long time." You pant, smiling as you took a quick shower with him and changed, limping to your backpack.

"I can walk, don't worry. I'll make an excuse." Karma nods, slinging your backpack on his shoulder only to help you more.

At school.

"Karma, when (y/n)-chan came in she was acting all hurt with you. Why?" Okajima sounds genuinely worried, but then the look in Karmas eye and that cheeky grin he played off explained everything to the guys that surrounded him curiously in the study hall, all noses began to bleed at once.

"Were so proud of you Karma!"

"Shut it!"

End