•Karma x Irinas Sister!Reader•

@raharayuki and @Animepanda11829 hope you guys like it

"Kayano, did you gather everyone to sing happy birthday? I have presents in case no one brought any!" You evilly laugh in your skimpy outfit, pulling she short skirt down since it kept rising up.

"Yeah! It's a surprise that even Isogai bought a present for him." The green haired girl giggles, calling everyone out of the cafe.

"(Y/N)!! Just let me under your skirt for one second!" Okajima cries, launching himself at you but failing terribly when Mimura and Sugino held him back.

"Sorry (y/n). He's having troubles with..your outfit." Sugino chuckles nervously, strained from Okajimas strength when it comes to attacking girls.

"But I have Neechans turtleneck sweater and my white pencil skirt!--Oh, I see." You blush uncomfortably, pulling the large sweater your sister has lent you downwards.

"Anyways, to Karmas house!" (Y/e/c) eyes sparkled with mischief and flirtation, mixed with a little excitement. Kayanos cheeks heated up when she saw the 'Seducing is fun!!!' Look in your eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan, please don't seduce Karma-kun. He might be offended since it's his birthday and everything--" You interrupt a little too quickly, seeing that you had comically grown a pair of blonde devil ears as well as a gray tail. (even if your hair isn't blonde, your take this from your 'sister' in the oneshot. lol)

"Don't worry! I won't seduce him!" You act innocent, but your face didn't really show it.

"R-Right.." Irina and Karasuma show up in a pink limo, picking you and your classmates up.

"I've never been in a limo before!" Isogai's eyes sparkle, looking around the obsidian seats. "T-there's seat warmers, Maehara! Look!" Isogai and the playboy click the seats temperature from cold to hot curiously, blasting the cold a/c on accident.

"Too cold!!" Everyone says in sync, already sitting and all. You of course had the seat next to your sister, Kayano taking shotgun so he could stare creepily at the hot limo driver.

"D-do you have pudding..?" Kayano asks, voice trembling.

"Kayano, sit at the back, Karasuma sits there!" She sobs, crawling to the back of the car where Nagisa sat. "So cruel! TnT"

When everyone got to his house, well, you called it house since you live in Neechans Hampton, your classmates ran towards Satans house, knocking on the door a little too harshly.

"I'm coming already! God.." Karma opens the door, hair messed up from sleep in a black shirt with gray sweatpants.

"Karma-kun! Happy birthday to yo--"

Slam.

A few awkward seconds later the class's bloodlust switches on almost unconsciously, breaking down the door--literally. They used Okajima.

"WE WILL OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOUR GOD DAMN BIRTHDAY!" We all say in sync once again, throwing our presents at him and tackling him into hugs.

"Happy birthday, bastard!" Karma turns his head towards you, smiling at your silly outfit.

"Id really like for you guys to get off me." Karma fails at pushing the class off, groaning lazily.

"Nee-chan brought you condoms Karma." You threw the box at him, but actually there was a confessing note inside it. Karma looked at you from the note in the box, blushing slightly.

"Thanks but I won't fuck anyone." The class laughs, not paying attention to the fact that Karma knew what was inside; a large sticky note. It said

Are you a sticky note? Because I'm about to stick you on a wall. I can't help it, flirting's in my blood, Karma-kun. Straight to the point on why I wrote this; I like you! Thanks for 'checking' me out.

The note was written in soft blue sharpie, ending with 'Love, (y/n) Jelavic.'

Everyone was already leaving, and your sister was just laying in the couch next to you--with of course her legs hogging all of the couch.

"Neechan! Give me some space at least!" You groan, moving her face.

"No brat. Let me enjoy my soda." Your sister laughs, "Be thankful I let you borrow my sweater!"

"Bitch!"

"Whore!" Your sister plays back, even though you were still a virgin

"Slu--" You scream but a large hand covers your mouth, spinning around to the back of the couch to see that Karma was trying to tell you something--in private behind the couch next to everyone of course.

"Beautiful people aren't supposed to say such words that could stain their mouths." You blushed a little, staring at his golden eyes confidently.

"I'm not beautiful. I'm not here to look beautiful for you." Scooting away, he catches your arm and grabs both of them, smacking his lips against yours.

Before you could predict what happened, you nearly choked on a letter he's given to you by mouth; looking up at him to see eyes that said to go on.

Unfolding his letter, it said:

I'm sorry but I don't really feel the same way about you. Because the truth is, I don't like you, I love you a million times more than everyone in here. I hope you can remember this letter in your heart.

Even though the letter was a bit cheesy, you still were able to smile and hug him, walking back to your sister.

"How'd the kiss go? How many hits~"

"Neechan! How'd you know?! Don't tell ANYONE!! Please!!!" Your sister laughs, rolling off of the couch.

"Good job lil sis." She smiles, giving you a thumbs up.

"And it was.. 80 hits.." You look around, a red pastel smeared all over your face.

"Huwaa~?! He can make hits bigger than me! Don't go choking on his tongue," your sister winks, slapping her shoulder as hard as you could.

"I hate you so much."

"Same here."

"Bitch!"

End

Count:982 and 38 hours of no sleep. This time I am gonna sleep. Night wattpad..