Asano x Reader

WARNING:slight lime ;)

I just noticed this is the first Asano Gakushu oneshot I've ever created! LOL enjoy. Your dress is up there feel free to say who she's from.(and the title is disobeyed)

"Miss (y/n) of the (last name of family)'s, your ride is ready to the cram school." The butler tasted the words cram school harshly, as if it was poison to his mouth.

It was the first time you had ever left the mansion of your parents to a school. Finally! After years of homeschooling--no--your entire life, you finally have the ability to see other people than the people you normally see everyday.

"It is improper to take your corset off, Miss (y/l)!" The maids shrill screech made your ears pop, looking away from her disrespectfully. "I plan to not wear any corset as of my time for freedom." You huffed, making the maid gasp. "How disrespectful!"

After walking through the hall of butlers and maids, you open the doors golden knob and go outside into the limousine, your father driving accompanied by the main servant.

Your father was not the type to talk much, seeing that he has changed long ago in your childhood into a scary man who would snap so monstrously, almost like a spider with 16 legs.

"Dearest daughter, please have a great time at your new school." Your father says in a low deep tone, "And don't get carried away with other humans." Why does he say humans as if it were a bad thing? Surely there would be no one suitable for me.

"Anything for father." You say politely, bowing your head slightly. As you reach the corner of the gates, extremely early, seeing that the sun had just woken, you spot the chairman sitting at the main office up above and waving. My fathers face turns into a warm expression for the first time in the world and meets the principal. "Father, have you two already met?"

"Met? We grew up next door neighbors somewhere in the corner of Tokyo." Your dad laughs, smiling. Your dad is happy today, atleast. Standing next to the chairman was a slightly dirtyblonde male, a few inches smaller than the actual chairman. His face was shaped perfectly under dark violet eyes, almost being captured in them until the principal opens the gates for the rest of the early students to come in.

"I forgot to introduce my son. My apologies, Mr. (Last name). This is Asano Gakushu. Ranked first academically." The crimson arm band that is on his right shoulder was already proving his rank. Asano must be what the public would call a show off.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. (Y/l), (y/l)-san." Asano bows, bowing back in a more formal matter. "Same to you, Asano-kun." And you two shook hands, both of your proud fathers watching like it was a miniature satan agreement.

The laughing both of you processed shaking hands was indescribable, yet horrifyingly exciting. Asanos hand sent shivers up your shoulders, but you never admitted enjoying it, being one people would call sadistic. His laugh was full on evil, and you loved it. Every second of it.

"I do recall you being born and raised in a mansion, is that not correct?" The dirtyblond teen gives you a fake smile, returning it in favor of your dad. "It's true. How is ev--"

RIIIiiing!

"I must be leaving." You pull your hand away from his larger one, taking your binder and taking your leave to the next class. "Class, our new students name is (y/n) (y/l). Please introduce yourselves. " In the front you see the same boy you met earlier. Asano? Yeah.

"My names Asano Gakushuu, but you can call me Gakushuu-kun." The class turns to him and they all give Asano weird looks, since no one was allowed to use his first name. "No way, why does Asano-kun let that bitch use
her first name!" A girl whispers loud enough for the both of you to hear, simply just ignoring it like you were raised to ignore those type of people.

"Let's go after her when lunch starts, girls." One of the groups smirked, grabbing their illegal weapons inside their backpacks and held them behind their backs as the school lunch bell rang. "Yo, (y/n)-chan! Do you want to sit with us?" Having no idea who they were, you just pass.

"My name is Hina,, by the way. These are my friends, Gehenna, Mary, and Sarah." They giggled in a suspicious way but you never believed your conscience, smiling politely. "Nice to meet you Hina. Hope we can become good friends.

"Yeah. We sit in the corner over there." Hina walks over to the table, a friendly smile on her face. Seconds only you were muffled and taken behind the secret door from the back of the lunchroom, the carpet crimson with blood and the stench making you gag.

"How much of a bitch are you gonna be when Asano-kun sees how you look after this!" Hina laughs, the other four holding you back as Hina tied you up and started tearing your family's dress, ripping especially the chest area, and finally locking you in.

"Leave her there. I just want her to rot, no worries." Hina giggles, slamming the door. "Sweet dreams, princess."

After minutes you noticed that without your family, there was no one who helped you. Just a spoiled child. Especially in this exposed state, but it felt better when you realized only Hina has the rooms keys. No one can see you! Finally, silence of your own..with a ripped dress. So much skin showed
through the dress but none of the scratches showed..you know what. It's not princess like to think of such things.

Timeskip of boring darkness in a room brought to you by, the hell lord (I'm taking back the crown)

The door knob was trembling. Someone's trying to come in! "MMmph! Nou!!" You demand through the duct tape they had professionally slapped on you, hearing a smirk from the other side.

"So they got you in ropes, huh?" Asano clicked his tongue, unlocking the door and walking towards your struggling form, tied to a chair. "Awww, how helpless and adorable.~" The dirtyblonde male giggles, tracing your face.

"They couldn't cut through the skirt though. Why? It's so easy." Gakushu grins slightly, the loud tear alarming the small hollow room. "Stop!!"

Asano sighs, shaking his head and untying the ropes. "Fine, fine." Then violet eyes widen when they see the cuts the girls had left you, grabbing your arm. "What is this?"

"I don't know, I just saw them today." You shrug slightly, shaking your arm away from his hand.

"Those girls..." Asano laughs, thinking extremely big on what to do with the group.

Time skip when your at the mansion

4 girls found dead, one was named Hina the others were Mary, Gehenna, and Sarah.

What?! I was planning to make their lives miserable! You stand up furiously, slamming your hands on the table that had the television placed atop of it.

"I was going to study with (y/n)." That voice sounds so familiar. But it came from outside of your room in the halls. "(Y/n)? I'm coming in." Great, it's Assano. And why is he in all black--?!

Asano slowly took the black layers of fabric and appeared to still be in his uniform, but they were bloodied. "The work was done. They deserved it."

"No they didn't! I could have made them suffer--" Asano loosened his tie and smirks, glowing violet eyes staring outside in the darkness, then to you.

"You might as well give in, (y/n). I'm not gonna let you go anymore." You tried running towards the door. Why is it locked?! It's never locked!

The lights flicker off, and no longer can you see violent twin crystals. "It's so dark.." You felt your way around, giving out a high squeak as you were tackled on the bed. You could feel his bare skin on your dress, seeming that he was only shirtless in black pants.

"No, I swear that I won't let you go." He hums out huskily in your ear, wrapping his arms around you even though you were flat on your back in your bed. Gakushu accidentally moves upwards to kiss you, ending up not noticing that his member was a little too excited.

Smirking in the kiss, he lightly teases you with every kiss he gave you, and you had no other choice than to disobey the law of not being ladylike. "Don't you feel nice, (y/n)?" His twisted grin came up to a sadistic smirk, leaving hickeys all over your untouched neck.

"I'll make you feel even better soon, just you wait."