ItonaxBlind!Reader

Requested by otaku11272001

You direct your head to the vibration that was about to crash into you, falling  onto the cement floor.

"I forgot my white cane.." You mumble to yourself, looking around uselessly. "Who's there?!"

He or she seemed to be taller than you, and when they took a hold of your hand, his or hers hand was a bit rougher. "You're a man..?!" (Y/e) eyes widen, but at the same time you were forever grateful that he'd helped you back on your feet.

"I'll lead your idiot eyes." Itona, your best friend in E-Gumi, takes hold of your wrist. And even though your heart was beating fast, there was no emotion whatsoever in your eyes, but that's what the boy likes about you.

"How would you know where I live, cheeky bastard?" You smirk, regretting what you said when you realized that it was your best friend you were talking to.

"Stop blushing, if you'd know how much I hate it, you would've went on your knees at this very second and plead for mercy that I won't kill you." The silver haired teen narrows his light amber eyes slightly, burying his hands in his pockets.

"What if I don't want to stop blushing?!" Tripping slightly on your feet, Itona had to grip your hand tighter, feeling your face warm up even more.

"(Y/n), it's impossible that you'd like me, I like Hazama, I told you--what, ages ago?!" Scrunching your eyebrows together, you turn to the aisle of your flat (cliche anime), slamming the door.
"I don't care honestly, Itona!"

"I'm still behind you." Giving out a low hiss, you turn around and hit his head hard, trying not to cry apparently.

"You've thrown my feelings in every direction! Now I understand clearly that you're a stone cold jerk who hates everyone but the girl that attracts you!" You breathe heavily, Itona having to tell you to calm down every five seconds or you could have a panic attack.

"Why should I fucking calm down, ass bastard, son of a bitch!" Itona's' eyes widen slightly, replaced by a small smirk. It isn't normal for you to be acting this way, but it surely could surprise the guy.

"If you could just calm down..." The silver-haired boy stifles his laughter as you try to stand up from all the trembling, rolling his eyes.

"It would be obvious since you can't to anything by yourself, of course I'd like someone else." Itona lifts you up with one hand, letting you go.

Once you stood up, your arms guided themselves and wrapped themselves around Itonas waist, successfully achieving the panic attack state and sobbing heavily, tears streaming down your eyes. "I can't hate you..Or anyone! Throughout my life you had been there to help me when I fall.. I can't stop the fact I like--no, love you!" Itonas face flared up like as garden of tomatoes, looking away from your frail figure.

"I-I don't know what to say.." Itona smiles genuinely, hugging you back. Itona blinks a few times until he later realizes that there was tears coming out of his eyes too, not caring a single bit about the world. Stopping the hug abruptly, he tilts your head upwards, cupped his hands on both of your cheeks, and slammed his lips on yours.

After a few seconds, Itona stops the warm kiss, then takes a deep breath. "I can't do anything to the girl I've been with nearly my whole life, even after the tentacles destroyed your vision.. I still get nightmares of you, I'm worried about YOU, (f/n)!" Flinching at how loud he was yelling, you smile anyways, closing your eyes. "So, I'd like to ask you to become my companion in this life."

"Of course, but you will be my companion since I can't really see." You laugh, hugging him once more.

"Yeah. Alright."

Timeskip

"Hey (f/n)? I looked up ways to call your lover, there's babe in this, could I call you that?" Blushing, you bury your face in his shirt, "I don't care what you call me."

"Okay, babe."

End