Hirōtō Maehāra x Reader (pt 1)

Flashback

You leaned upwards about to touch his lips with yours until he hesitated, sweatdrops forming on his cheeks.

"I can't do it, (y/n)."

"Why not?" You say confused.

"Your just not pretty enough." He straightforwardly said pointing your face out with a finger.

(Y/e) widened since the self-consciousness stringing your heartbeat got larger. As sensitive as you were, your eyes immediately glazed.

"I hate you Maehara!" You yell at him with tears threatening to spill until you finally broke down. The orange-haired male was embracing you, struggling to not let you leave his grasp.

"No you don't! I'm too awesome, just admit it (y/n)-San! You love me!"

You quieted down sobbing a little less. "What's love again Maehara?" Bloodlust glittered in your eyes, The boy loosening his grip since he was lost in them.

"Exactly" You fake a wide smile, slapping his arms away.  "Don't come back to me, ever. Player." Was all you said running away.

He was taken aback on how the sensitive (y/n) called him such harsh words, unable to speak.

"I..don't know..?" Maehara muttered looking down at his feet. Why am I questioning love, all of a sudden? I've dated a ton of girls and this has never happened.

"Cheer up, Hiroto!" A chirpy voice belonging to Isogai's rung through his ears, clenching his fists. "O-oy, Yuma." Maehara stuttered. "Hm?" The ravenhaired male quickly replies, "She got to me."

"Ehhh?! The womanizer Maehara has been womanized?" Isogai half shouted, his mouth agape. Maehara nods fluffing his hair out. "Guess I did"

"But you can't! You're gonna fly all over the world conquering women!"

"Herpes Much?!?" Maehara screams, sighing. "One day I'll get to date more girls, and (y/n) is gonna--"

"(Y/n)?" Isogai questions, "I just saw your little hate confession! Forget about her." He assures the orange haired boy, smiling.

"..Sure! Only for you buddy." Maehara gives him a bright smile, walking home and didn't notice that you were standing there the whole time behind the walls.

Years later when your like, 23 yrs.

"(Y/n) Wake up!" Your roommate yells, startling you from your flashback of E class. Its been a while since we saved Korosensei. You thought, getting up from your bed and yawning. Wonder why I had that dream now.

"Morning to you Sasha. That's a nice way of saying rise and shine!" You sarcastically comment earning a giggle from your brown haired room mate.

You graduated some self confidence classes, or maybe just call it therapy. All the sensitivity drove you mad, that's why you had therapy. "Get dressed your gonna be late for the first day!" Sasha bossily orders throwing you in the bathroom to change. "Oww?" You shout, no response.

It's been a while since your last hit woman run, seducing men for money, or just for fun, keeping Bitchsenseis 'widow train' as you would call it. Ring! Your telephone rang, receiving a message from someone.

Julia (PROF. HITWOMAN)

I have a man you need to kill.

You snort, knowing that this could risk your normal life. You might've end up in bars if you left any evidence. Shrugging, you typed back.

You

Sure! Lemme at him! ;)

Julia (PROF. HITWOMAN)

..It says in your records that you once had class with this guy, might want to wear a wig and a little makeup. I'll send the realistic contacts through your mail by a white box. Are you sure you want to take this task?

YES NO

That's a long ass message. You sweatdrop, clicking yes and it forwarded to accepting the eye contact order and it forwarded to the person you wanted revenge on the most. He's changed. You thought, straightening yourself up and grumbling. "Well I've changed too, Hiroto! I'll kill you without hesitation!"

Huffing, you storm out of the bathroom and walked out taking the already delivered contacts and wig. That's Julie for you. Instant mailing. You think, taking the package.

In under a minute you finished putting eyeliner, blush, and black lipstick with green contacts and black hair. "Looks realistic enough!" You say happily taking the bus to the nearby bar Maehara was currently drinking at.

You tried to make sure most drunkest appearance ever, walking in and bumping into someone else on accident. Hard. "Watch where your going, lady! I need energy to take Hiroto home, you know!" That was Yuma! But his voice got deeper somehow.

"Sumimase.." You slurr, seeing his blushing face staring at your hourglass body. I didn't ask for the bust and butt, but Bitchsensei put a corset on me to look curvy! You shudder at the painful thought, "Mae-kun~ come dance with me!" You giggle at one hell of a drunk Maehara, clinging onto his leg.

"We wanted him first!"

"No come with me Maehara-kun!"

Hookers were yelling all over the place, "Awww, guess your taken!~" you put one hand on your hip, turning around with your heel and walk.

Maehara pov

I remember that rejection with someone.. But I don't remember who! I'm too drunk! "Wait!!" He toppled over a bunch of girls, zooming towards her. No more rejections! Maehara thought, grabbing her shoulder over her wavy black hair. She panicked as the long black hair fell over, It's a wig! And it was replaced by silky (y/h) locks.

So, what did you think? I'll make a part 2 of this if I get the chance!